Double Toasted YouTube channel appreciation

rabbitfood

Ancillary Character
Daps
I'm not finished watching it but Danielle is out of order for this. She already caused a rift between Korey and Mia but instead of falling back she amps it up. Twerking on the man, jiggling her titties next to him, pulling out the cakes in front of him, pretending to suck off the microphone in his direction, she keeps putting her arm around him, trying to rub his nipples and even tried to kiss him.

Shout out to the other faithful cats who have been in similar situations. I'd hate to see her go but sometimes you gotta slide people to the left and keep it pushing.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Only watched part of the Sunday Service but I was :mjlol:at this part:

Korey: "And to all you who think I'm a bad guy for the Danielle shyt....fukk you"

Martin: "Alright"

Korey: "Nah for real, fukk everybody!"

Martin: "Ok man, that's enough"

Korey: "Did I go too far?"

Martin: "Man you're gonna be doing this shyt alone out of your bedroom"

:dead:

Fred.

ThePsydeFX

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Looks like the Link got taken down as I was skimming through just now. I did get to see the twerking and Korey reading her the riot act thanks to some time stamps.

Danielle cool but she always seemed like a bird to me pretty much has added nothing to anything I've seen from DT. And when she has, it's usually some outlandish opinion coming out of her mouth. This is coming from someone who mainly watches the YT clips and occasionally a show or two on Soundcloud.

Props to Korey for not holding back while she was fukking with his situation. Hopefully she actually got something from it cause she went out and showed her ass, literally and figuratively.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I'm not finished watching it but Danielle is out of order for this. She already caused a rift between Korey and Mia but instead of falling back she amps it up. Twerking on the man, jiggling her titties next to him, pulling out the cakes in front of him, pretending to suck off the microphone in his direction, she keeps putting her arm around him, trying to rub his nipples and even tried to kiss him.

Shout out to the other faithful cats who have been in similar situations. I'd hate to see her go but sometimes you gotta slide people to the left and keep it pushing.
Considering his past special shoutout to him for remaining focused. There is many a man that's been through the same shyt he has that would have relapsed with all the shyt she was throwin at him. That's another reason he was probably extra mad

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
ehh for the ppl that aint seen it let me know and i'll try and upload it somewhere.....its a damn near 7gb file tho so it might take awhile :sadcam:

as for the sunday service today they pretty much confirmed danielle is still there and that tommy wont be back (for those still thinking tommy will)....crazy that martin said he talked to danielle saturday and she literally didnt remember anything. Im thinking thats a problem :francis:

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
ehh for the ppl that aint seen it let me know and i'll try and upload it somewhere.....its a damn near 7gb file tho so it might take awhile :sadcam:

as for the sunday service today they pretty much confirmed danielle is still there and that tommy wont be back (for those still thinking tommy will)....crazy that martin said he talked to danielle saturday and she literally didnt remember anything. Im thinking thats a problem :francis:

:damn:They did?

gvHlJfN.gif

Man fukk that Danielle shyt, I been holding out hope that Tommy could come back at some point. He really was my fav host behind Martin and Korey and since he left, I haven't had as much enthusiasm for the show as I did the last year...but I was still holding out hope:mjcry:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
:damn:They did?

gvHlJfN.gif

Man fukk that Danielle shyt, I been holding out hope that Tommy could come back at some point. He really was my fav host behind Martin and Korey and since he left, I haven't had as much enthusiasm for the show as I did the last year...but I was still holding out hope:mjcry:
yea he pretty much did.....i was watching a bunch of archived shows last month and shyt and idk tommy was cool but imo ray is funnier (plus he used to bring those cute ass females including shea).....but i will agree that korey, martin, korey g, and tommy was the best lineup they ever had....but hey u cant go around running ppl over and thinking shyt just gonna pan out for u :manny:

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina

:dahell:Why in the world would anyone think that Tommy would be back after a hit/run murder charge. Has he even gone to court yet?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I never really liked Tommy. He was aight but he was in the same C tier list of affiliates as Ray, Sammy, Will, Girts, and all those other random ass people they have on there.

The best line-up IMO is Korey, Martin, Goodwin, and Danielle. I would still watch if it was just Korey and Martin though, they have the best chemistry.

Fred.