Double Toasted YouTube channel appreciation

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
It didn't sound like she was fishing for sympathy at all. She told the story in a frank, down to earth, chillin with the homies way, and you can tell she genuinely thought it sounded like a hilarious round of fun sex. She seemed mad that anyone thought she was describing a rape. Ray was like but Danielle you could have said for them to stop:damn:but she was like how do you say stop with a dikk in your mouth:russ: or some shyt like that. She truly seemed like she didn't understand how fukked up her recollection of the story sounded.:patrice:

So pretty much just anotha hoe tale.

Yeah, her self esteem gotta be mad low. I mean it's gotta be in order to take two dikks up inside you at da same time in da first place and chop it up bout it for da world to hea so casually like dat. :francis:

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It gets worse doe. One of the dudes was set to leave the state for good and he and Dani were friends but never fukked. He invited her to his place on the last day and he and his boy ambushed her. Threw her against the wall and he-man smashed her.:mjlol:

These were like 6'6 280lbs+ negroes too. She said they grabbed her when she walked in and "I just let it happened". shyt sounded like a rape story:francis:

At one point they smashed too hard and her arm came out the socket but they didn't stop. Either they didn't notice her crying/yelling stop or didnt care...she couldn't tell so she waited for them to finish.:mjcry:
Man that girl mustve been molested when she was really young.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
I'm finally getting around to watching the drunk show (for the fukkery). I'm about an hour in, and I will say that I think this sort of show was setup for Danielle to fail. :beli:

I read from everyone else how Korey chastised Danielle for not participating in the show, but honestly, even if Danielle were sober, she wouldn't have been able to contribute much to the first half of this show. I haven't gotten to the part yet where she tunes out and starts fukking around on her phone, but you can tell in the first 30 minutes of this review they are doing that she wants to participate. It looks like she is trying to follow the conversation and laugh with everyone but it's clear she has no idea what to say.

It would be like me having a discussion with my buddies about college football for 2 hours and then being mad that my girlfriend won't participate in our discussion of spread offenses and 4-2-5 defense. :mjlol:

Unlike Shea, who never really had much to say about movies or tv at all, Danielle has shown great effort before to find a voice for tv and movie stuff. She was actually really good on the Goodfellas show. But it's just unfair to expect her to have anything of substance to say about something she really doesn't know anything about. She had the energy and desire to participate, but had no angle to hop in the conversation, and you can see minute by minute, the energy and life draining out, with her going from:russ: to :troll: to :russell:

And when she did say something once Zoolander was mentioned, Korey shytted on:camby: what she said and moved right on with talking with the boys. It's not surprising that she eventually tuned out, started fukking with her hair, and pulled out her phone, especially if she was drunk. She thought this was gonna be fun and lively and turnt up and include her, but it really didn't. :mjcry:

Danielle was pushing for a drunk show but she should have been pushing for a drunk casual call-in show, not a drunk movie review show. At least there they could have fielded email questions, talked with the toasties that are subscribed, and just chatted casually about bullshyt like time travel, psychic readings, the austin party scene, dating, and other lite shyt that you can drink and laugh about.

As it stands, it was always destined to fail if they actually expected she was gonna actively participate in a semi-serious movie review show - even cats that LIKE film criticism like Will, and Sammy, and Goodwin have had early struggles with reviewing. It really makes me wonder what in the world did they expect her of all people to contribute there?:aicmon:

I have no doubt that she is soon gonna start showing her ass and acting crazy:scust:, and Korey will rightfully dress her down for her very real flaws as a host, but again, this particular show was square in a round hole from the beginning.:manny:

Last edited:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
But that shyt was the truth, when you about your business you got to be ruthless

He wasn't just about his business though. He gave her some good ass life advice. I never met the dude, probably never will, but he low key gained a lot of respect from me with this shyt. The only thing is it shouldn't have been on air. You can give the best advice in the world but if it's in front of an audience (either literally, or figuratively) some people will think you're trying to play them. Dude dropped the ball with that.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yooo the final 15+ minutes :russ:

Korey went the fukk off! man they kept it too real for her ass. props to goodwin tho he reminds me of me, like i would be trying to spare her and spit that real off camera but we all got that friend like korey that just dont give a fukk and will keep it real in public in the middle of a restaurant or some shyt :mjlol:

but she gotta realize they all her friend they just trying to help her but just for her it happened to be on camera. is what it is

edit: the strays to martin tho. i can tell he gonna carry that "low energy" shyt with him for the rest of the shows duration. gonna be saying some extra sly shyt to korey every now and then from that hurt he carrying :mjlol:

Korey gotta chill with that bullshyt. Martin isn't that much older than him but unlike Korey he knows when to let shyt breathe a second. Obviously Korey can't, he's the main host. But I've seen him say variations of this to Martin a few times and it's like :stopitslime:let dude do what he does. Martin is right, if you got 2-3 other people talking sometimes you gotta fall back. Especially with the Danielle situation the other day.

Fred.