Double Toasted YouTube channel appreciation

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
I stopped paying for my subscription 2 months ago. I just cant do it anymore. Idk what happened and idc. Everything went to shyt for me when tommy got caught up in some serious shyt and was never seen again. I know shea left but i didnt care for her as i only watched roast and toast, movie extravaganza and sunday service. Tommy was the perfect middle man between korey and martin.

Too much korey g, too much danielle, never cared for sammy just made me not care anymore. I still checkout the reviews on youtube, but thats it.

Its funny hearing what happened with danielle. I guess korey now knows why danielles ex never liked him lol. I do miss korey doing miss mias accent

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
*edit* Da hell is dis story about Danielle breakin her arm durin a threesome and not stoppin tho? :dame:

she talked about it briefly, one dude was being aggressive and somehow broke her arm, they was recording that shyt too, she said the video was out there probably.

then on one of the call in or weekly roast and toasts they actually got an email from one of the dudes, and were going to discuss it...but some shyt happened behind the scenes and it never went down.

From what I remember, that email had a higher up copied and they saw it and said it couldn't be aired or whatever...even had Danielle crying on the phone talking to Korey.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
she talked about it briefly, one dude was being aggressive and somehow broke her arm, they was recording that shyt too, she said the video was out there probably.

then on one of the call in or weekly roast and toasts they actually got an email from one of the dudes, and were going to discuss it...but some shyt happened behind the scenes and it never went down.

From what I remember, that email had a higher up copied and they saw it and said it couldn't be aired or whatever...even had Danielle crying on the phone talking to Korey.

Wait...so she was actually gettin Dp'd? :dame:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Wait...so she was actually gettin Dp'd? :dame:
It gets worse doe. One of the dudes was set to leave the state for good and he and Dani were friends but never fukked. He invited her to his place on the last day and he and his boy ambushed her. Threw her against the wall and he-man smashed her.:mjlol:

These were like 6'6 280lbs+ negroes too. She said they grabbed her when she walked in and "I just let it happened". shyt sounded like a rape story:francis:

At one point they smashed too hard and her arm came out the socket but they didn't stop. Either they didn't notice her crying/yelling stop or didnt care...she couldn't tell so she waited for them to finish.:mjcry:

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
It gets worse doe. One of the dudes was set to leave the state for good and he and Dani were friends but never fukked. He invited her to his place on the last day and he and his boy ambushed her. Threw her against the wall and he-man smashed her.:mjlol:

These were like 6'6 280lbs+ negroes too. She said they grabbed her when she walked in and "I just let it happened". shyt sounded like a rape story:francis:

At one point they smashed too hard and her arm came out the socket but they didn't stop. Either they didn't notice her crying/yelling stop or didnt care...she couldn't tell so she waited for them to finish.:mjcry:

:dwillhuh:

:why: So wait, was it rape or her just coverin her hoe tracks wit some dry sympathy fishin?

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
:dwillhuh:

:why: So wait, was it rape or her just coverin her hoe tracks wit some dry sympathy fishin?
It didn't sound like she was fishing for sympathy at all. She told the story in a frank, down to earth, chillin with the homies way, and you can tell she genuinely thought it sounded like a hilarious round of fun sex. She seemed mad that anyone thought she was describing a rape. Ray was like but Danielle you could have said for them to stop:damn:but she was like how do you say stop with a dikk in your mouth:russ: or some shyt like that. She truly seemed like she didn't understand how fukked up her recollection of the story sounded.:patrice:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Danielle must have changed her hairstyle about 40 damn times to get Korey's attention :dead:

You can tell Korey's wife aint happy about "Danielle" behind the scenes, which in turn made Korey here give her an even stricter dressing down :pachaha:
Lol that's what I was thinking too. You know he had to be even more over the top to convince Mia nothin was goin on.