Double Toasted YouTube channel appreciation

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Yooo the final 15+ minutes :russ:

Korey went the fukk off! man they kept it too real for her ass. props to goodwin tho he reminds me of me, like i would be trying to spare her and spit that real off camera but we all got that friend like korey that just dont give a fukk and will keep it real in public in the middle of a restaurant or some shyt :mjlol:

but she gotta realize they all her friend they just trying to help her but just for her it happened to be on camera. is what it is

edit: the strays to martin tho. i can tell he gonna carry that "low energy" shyt with him for the rest of the shows duration. gonna be saying some extra sly shyt to korey every now and then from that hurt he carrying :mjlol:

IceDragon

All Star
Daps
Damn it finally happened lol i knew all of that with Danielle was going to blow up one day. She definitely wants to fukk Korey bad and that in combination with other shyt lead to this :huhldup: Suspect things with mia and korey might come to a head one day too. Hopefully it doesn't break up the group and site :mjcry:

MF_BREW

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Milwaukee,WI
Damn it finally happened lol i knew all of that with Danielle was going to blow up one day. She definitely wants to fukk Korey bad and that in combination with other shyt lead to this :huhldup: Suspect things with mia and korey might come to a head one day too. Hopefully it doesn't break up the group and site :mjcry:
That was a bump in the road, aint shyt breaking up. She might be sidelined after this cause that shyt man....:snoop: Plus it got me thinking how many times has she done this around her friend's men??

IceDragon

All Star
Daps
That was a bump in the road, aint shyt breaking up. She might be sidelined after this cause that shyt man....:snoop: Plus it got me thinking how many times has she done this around her friend's men??

Yeah you right just a bump in the road. I'm curious to see if she gets sidelined also. I don't know her personally or anything but hell yeah i bet she does that to her friend's men plenty of times :pachaha:she wild and out there but i think she real sneaky when she wants to be.