Double Toasted YouTube channel appreciation

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
He said at the beginning she was going through problems and danielle was part of her headaches lol after that rant I wouldn't be surprised if she drove down to the studio to throw fists. :pachaha:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I've been watching the episode and there's about 8 minutes left....

Damn. Almost brutal. :wow:

I don't know if this could be considered one of their worst shows (as in trainwreck standards, not quality standards) or one of the best shows that they've done. Reminded me of one of watching one of your favorite funny shows that has that one serious episode where there's not a lot of laughs. This has definitely been an eye opener. No doubt about that.

On a smaller note: Sounds like Korey had a lot of bad fall outs at Spill. I'd like to know more about that. :patrice:

MF_BREW

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Milwaukee,WI
I've been watching the episode and there's about 8 minutes left....

Damn. Almost brutal. :wow:

I don't know if this could be considered one of their worst shows (as in trainwreck standards, not quality standards) or one of the best shows that they've done. This has definitely been an eye opener. No doubt about that.

On a smaller note: Sounds like Korey had a lot of bad fall outs at Spill. I'd like to know more about that. :patrice:
Man, I was on that site and loved it. People were putting there emotions on the line and shyt, thing about that was they didnt know the business and didnt need to know. Korey was hurt the worst out of anybody cause he put his heart and soul in to it.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Yo @hex I followed that Danielle chick on snapchat.

She viewed one of my snaps and sent me a message. shyt had me like :gladbron:

I would've screencapped it for the coli brehs but snapchat sends the other person a notification when you do and I didn't want her to think I was a creep.

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
I've been sleeping all day and I forgot they were doing a drunk show. Gotta catch up on this good ol fukkery:blessed:

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps

I would've screencapped it for the coli brehs but snapchat sends the other person a notification when you do and I didn't want her to think I was a creep.

what she say?:birdman:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Man, I was on that site and loved it. People were putting there emotions on the line and shyt, thing about that was they didnt know the business and didnt need to know. Korey was hurt the worst out of anybody cause he put his heart and soul in to it.

Yeah, Spill going down so fast was so sudden. It seemed like I was trying to access the site one day in late Nov/early Dec and it was directing me to the Hollywood.com site. I didn't even know they got a new show for about a year afterwards. The more I think about it though, Korey did drop a lot of hints on ACOCO and LDT quite a bit that things weren't well behind the scenes. Just didn't think it would end that way.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang

she sent me a video message one time looking hella cute and shyt and i was legit :noah:...sent her a selfie day one and she replayed it so im guessing she thought a nicca looked decent at least :youngsabo:

MF_BREW

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Milwaukee,WI
Yeah, Spill going down so fast was so sudden. It seemed like I was trying to access the site one day in late Nov/early Dec and it was directing me to the Hollywood.com site. I didn't even know they got a new show for about a year afterwards. The more I think about it though, Korey did drop a lot of hints on ACOCO and LDT quite a bit that things weren't well behind the scenes. Just didn't think it would end that way.
Yeah, hollywood.com was fukking up alot of thing for the site. Hollywood.com just couldn't keep up with them and was sucking spill dry. I find out on facebook they were back I'm like bet!