Double Toasted YouTube channel appreciation

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:mjpls:Korey should just make the entire pod black. I know he always talks about having a diverse pod. But let’s be real DT is at its best when the entire panel is black. Girts, Ray, and Danielle were the only non blacks in the DT era I rocked with.

Last edited:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't doubt that Chris harbored some resentment towards Korey and DT for not being the boon to his own platform as he hoped, but he should have done his research before he quit his job to become a full-time content creator.

The idea that people would watch him on DT and then run to see him on his own platform is a very 'old media' way of thinking, and it's not the way people consume content in this day and age. More than likely what was going to happen (and apparently what did happen) was that people who saw Chris on DT would just watch him on there, and there was probably a large section of his own audience who only watched him on his own platforms and did not even know or care that he was on DT.

Trying to piggyback off another platform to boost your own is very much the old school way of promoting. For example, SNL will do big ratings one week because Ryan Gosling is hosting, and because he's promoting his new movie people watching SNL that week will go check it out. And even that doesn't work anymore for old media because The Fall Guy was one of the biggest flops of the year.

Hell, the reason that G4 reboot from a couple years ago crashed and burned was because they were paying big money to have the top streamers come on, thinking it would boost their viewers, only for them to have the exact same viewership numbers every week.

Last edited:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Chris is one of those retards who put all his eggs in one basket

He shouldn't have quit until he knew for certain he could sustain a content creator following.

He's like those bytches on IG with less than 3000 followers and also have an OF and think they don't gotta work anymore

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
Korey Goes Into Detail Regarding the Fallout With Chris H.

HvdwLKA.png

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I don't care what he has to say :camby:

If it wasn't for DT 95% of the people wouldn't know he exists hence why he had to jump on the DT YouTube to comment.

Things have been fine without him so why he decided to step out here and create drama is beyond me. It's not like anyone took a shot at him. Korey never said a bad word about him. Just go about your business.

Korey shouldn't take the bait. Just ignore him.

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
man. hate it came to that for Korey

when looking at Chris Herman views for his videos. his highest total is like 2k on youtube
im sure bro is asking himself everyday why the views not translating for his own content

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
that’s on Korey you being randos in your crib on your shyt you open to them trying to snake you. He does need fresh perspective on there but this is just part of the territory

I’m honestly surprised nothing crazy has happened yet he be letting all sorts of people up there

Props to him tho I wasn’t expecting that mature of a response. He was we just flaming random white girls the other day

Last edited:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that’s on Korey you being randos in your crib on your shyt you open to them trying to snake you. He does need fresh perspective on there but this is just part of the territory

I’m honestly surprised nothing crazy has happened yet he be letting all sorts of people up there

Chris should have been the last person he put on.

I thought the Julians should just be occasional guests but Julien H is now on every Sunday Service. He's not adding much and that solo review he did was so far off the normal DT review that of course they clowned him for it. Should have told him to save that for his own stream. Korey could have just kept him around for occasional reviews just to get the audience familiar with him when he fills in while he's out of town.

I don't really see what the purpose is in bringing new people on. They don't add to the viewership and he's helping them way more then they help him. Then it's a hassle when they leave and people stir up drama. Even when Goodwin and Girts left on good terms there were people blaming Korey.

Just keep the circle small and it'll be easier to deal with. Stop letting people use DT as a springboard for their own platform. If they're really good they will make it on their own.