Double Toasted YouTube channel appreciation

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps

Summary

Relevant Part to what lead up to this..

Chris H. discusses his communication with Korey in January and March, and the reason for their falling out. He explains that he initially wanted to maintain a friendship despite their disagreements, but learned that Korey was speaking ill of him behind the scenes during live show after-parties. Chris also mentions that Korey's divorce had been stressful for him, but doesn't see how it relates to the "Gigastar" controversy or Chris' departure from Double Toasted. He reveals that there were several things that led to his departure, with one particular issue being the association and platforming of harassers within the DT community, which he had brought up to Korey but felt it wasn't his place to publicly address.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Chris's side of the story sounds like 🧢 . So Korey was talking so much shyt about him and it hurt him so much that he wanted nothing to do with Korey or DT... so he decided to start talking shyt and promoting himself in DT's comment section :stopitslime:

The one thing Chris was absolutely right about was Korey bringing Felix back around. I said it was a mistake when he started bringing Felix back on the show. :francis:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Chris's side of the story sounds like 🧢 . So Korey was talking so much shyt about him and it hurt him so much that he wanted nothing to do with Korey or DT... so he decided to start talking shyt and promoting himself in DT's comment section :stopitslime:

The one thing Chris was absolutely right about was Korey bringing Felix back around. I said it was a mistake when he started bringing Felix back on the show. :francis:
Is that the harasser Chris mentioned?

Cause korey really done gave Felix Hella tries

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:unimpressed:Korey should dead this shyt now. He said his peace and his community is riding with him. Chris is just mad that his platform didn’t blow up because of DT. I hope he enjoyed his 5 minutes of playing victim.

Last edited:

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:why: Why is Biker Boyz on a Bad Movie Roast poll? I’m not saying it’s the greatest movie but bad.

Last edited: