Double Toasted YouTube channel appreciation

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
They reposted the video with comments turned on and they're going in on Korey. Even Chris H. is posting snarky comments in reddit and YouTube.

5gfbRAE.png

38AHXJy.png

xdB1EfA.png

ioifXYM.png

Carlos gives his thoughts regarding Chris H. comments.

eEJLhuD.jpg

I wouldn’t be surprised if Korey responds to Chris’s comments.

eufemism

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#uglygang
I can understand Korey trying to make more money but pissing off the loyal fan base isn’t the move

it looks bad especially since some people said they haven’t gotten t shirts from kickstarter years ago

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:picard:If Korey goes off next stream shyt might get ugly. Chris probably has a lot to say.
Y'all settling yourselves up for fukkery that ain't about to happen. Korey is not about to go off about Chris on the show

Look at the way he handled the Christian situation. Korey has said on the show in recent years that he's calmed down a lot and shyt doesn't bother him as much as it used to

The most you'll get is a "I hate that Chris feels that way" and maybe a bit of frustration, but I doubt he'll even give it that much energy these days

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
Y'all settling yourselves up for fukkery that ain't about to happen. Korey is not about to go off about Chris on the show

Look at the way he handled the Christian situation. Korey has said on the show in recent years that he's calmed down a lot and shyt doesn't bother him as much as it used to

The most you'll get is a "I hate that Chris feels that way" and maybe a bit of frustration, but I doubt he'll even give it that much energy these days
:ehh:I don’t want Korey to go off lol

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
with Chris Herman. wasnt the whole thing was he needed to get some help or something like that being the reason he left DT
didnt Korey push for whatever help it was that he needed. and now he talking about them like that
he gave the show funny moments in his time there but bro doing too much

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Korey on stream now. People in the chat were saying someone betrayed him and he asked who they were talking about. They said who. He said he wouldn't name them but if that person says another negative thing about him he would he get at him.

He said there's been other people on DT he could have done a better job with the relationship but Chris (he didn't say his name) wasn't one of them. He said there were things with Chris he could air out and he will if Chris keeps acting out.

Shocked a white boy turns snake :skip:
Act like he didn’t have some:mjpls:to him while on the show
Especially around Danny Brown
He was never that
Funny enough even Girts had :mjpls:type moments
IYKYK

Chris always acted weird whenever someone other than Korey and Martin were around. Carlos, Julian Green, Girts, or random guests. He always looked uncomfortable like he didn't want them there stealing his shine. He had multiple moments when he lost his cool so there was always the potential for him to be a problem.

Girts and Korey are still cool and hang out. He's never taken shots at Korey:yeshrug:

You're right though because Martin, Billy, Oz, and Goodwin are never going to turn on him. I always thought that he should stick with Oz, Billy, and Martin. They're basically day one status. Julian Green is cool and he just comes in from time. Adding a full time member just leads to problems when people get comfortable and stay feeling like DT belongs to them:mjpls:

The show just works better with an all black crew. They reference too many cultural things outside of film that only black folks will get.

I know Korey is a nice guy and has a lot friends of different backgrounds but the business, at least on screen, should be a tighter ship. No new full timers because eventually they'll have to go and you don't want people leaving on bad terms when you might not be able to trust them.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
See? Korey has calmed down a lot over the years.

If this was 2017 he'd be on a 10 minute rant:mjlol:

You might get your rant because Chris is probably going to see that and feel like he has to respond.

That's why people in the chat were telling him not to even speak on it. Reddit always on some toxic shyt so I knew they'd instigate.

It's best to never address the haters. He just went in on the people talking shyt in the YouTube comments and then they got back at him by attacking the investment video. Ignore them and they no power. He should've just blocked them from the channel without saying anything.