Double Toasted YouTube channel appreciation

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The thing with Chris Herman is a consistent theme with the people that tend to fall out with Korey from what I've noticed

Nikkas get too attached to Korey and start feeling a way when they don't think they see a return on the attachment. There's also the element of every one thinking "I'm funny I can do this too" that Korey has talked about before. Carlos had a similar falling out with Korey for a short while because he thought he was a better host than he was and got frustrated

Herman quit his job to become a content creator full time and I don't think he fully grasped how difficult that shyt is and he slowly grew resentful about it. I don't even watch DT I just listen to the shows and I could hear the building resentment through certain stories and reactions

If you look at the people that leave DT on good terms it's people that usually have or are trying to build a life or thing of their own. Girts and Goodwin were like hey this is fun but it's taking up too much of our time and we gotta get our own lives together. Martin and Billy have their own careers and do DT for fun. The ones that leave angry tend to be the ones that tried to make DT that thing they focused on without realizing that Korey may not have the resources or desire to put them where they thought they should be

The only falling out that confuses me is Christian and that one just looked like bad communication and confusion on both sides

Last edited:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You might get your rant because Chris is probably going to see that and feel like he has to respond.

That's why people in the chat were telling him not to even speak on it. Reddit always on some toxic shyt so I knew they'd instigate.

It's best to never address the haters. He just went in on the people talking shyt in the YouTube comments and then they got back at him by attacking the investment video. Ignore them and they no power. He should've just blocked them from the channel without saying anything.
I don't even want a rant tho I think he should just ignore that nikka:mjlol:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The thing with Chris Herman is a consistent theme with the people that tend to fall out with Korey from what I've noticed

Nikkas get too attached to Korey and start feeling a way when they don't think they see a return on the attachment. There's also the element of every one thinking "I'm funny I can do this to" that Korey has talked about before. Carlos had a similar falling out with Korey for a short while because he thought he was a better host than he was and got frustrated

Herman quit his job to become a content creator full time and I don't think he fully grasped how difficult that shyt is and he slowly grew resentful about it. I don't even watch DT I just listen to the shows and I could hear the building resentment through certain stories and reactions

If you look at the people that leave DT on good terms it's people that usually have or are trying to build a life or thing of their own. Girts and Goodwin were like hey this is fun but it's taking up too much of our time and we gotta get our own lives together. Martin and Billy have their own careers and do DT for fun. The ones that leave angry tend to be the ones that tried to make DT that thing they focused on without realizing that Korey may not have the resources or desire to put them where they thought they should be

You're spot on.

When Herman announced he quit his job I said he was making a huge mistake. You can't go full time content creator unless you're already doing numbers. He thought he'd use DT to get on and then when he put more time into it he'd get his numbers up. He quit and the numbers stayed the same. Then he was always stressed and having to take time off because he burned out. The money isn't coming in consistently so you try to pump out more content.

You only need to average 75 views a streams to get partnered on Twitch and he was stuck around 45. Probably was wondering why the DT numbers weren't boosting his and is salty instead of being thankful he got a look in first place.

We'll see how it goes with Julien H but he has other things going on so he may not go the Chris route.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
@Supa i know Girts and Korey are on good terms
But I was referring to when Goodwin and Girts had that Kanye discussion years ago
And Girts was on some :mjpls: and couldn’t fully grasp what Goodwin was saying
Other than that i never had an issue with Girts
But Chris I never saw the appeal at all
His opinions and hair trigger responses really had me ready to choke a bytch :russ:
I saw the bytch assness in him from jump
So I don’t know why people love him so much
The only thing I can surmise is it’s just goofy white boys and nonblacks liking him
Buddy is tradash

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
You might get your rant because Chris is probably going to see that and feel like he has to respond.

That's why people in the chat were telling him not to even speak on it. Reddit always on some toxic shyt so I knew they'd instigate.

It's best to never address the haters. He just went in on the people talking shyt in the YouTube comments and then they got back at him by attacking the investment video. Ignore them and they no power. He should've just blocked them from the channel without saying anything.
lol Korey basically on his Kendrick shyt you got one more time then imma air this bytch out :russ:

Korey ain’t called down that much. A few weeks ago he was going off on that girl and then that other dude that was trying to provoke him. He just got old :russ:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
:mjlol:Whatever happened to Will? I always got weirdo energy from dude.
Was that the nikka that was trying to rap :mjlol: lets keep it a buck most of these nikkas was using DT to parlay it to something else. That plus Korey being overly controlling leads to a steady dose of fukkery and drama

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
Was that the nikka that was trying to rap :mjlol: lets keep it a buck most of these nikkas was using DT to parlay it to something else. That plus Korey being overly controlling leads to a steady dose of fukkery and drama
:russ:Nah the rapper dude is Ray aka Tone Royal. This is Will
WillThumb.png

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i know old videos and stiuff but thought man, them roasting Julien for the white girls up there with how they were doing Billy for liking white women
him following up on the show to address everything was so funny