Double Toasted YouTube channel appreciation

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
is somebody out here hitting them with a lot of copyright stuff on youtube
i was wondering why i didnt see the Judge Dredd bad movie review on there anymore. the Cool Cat

read reddit and they like an 8 month gap in videos on the page.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
More drama. WTF happened now? :why:

Korey said he's not even mentioning it on the show.

is somebody out here hitting them with a lot of copyright stuff on youtube
i was wondering why i didnt see the Judge Dredd bad movie review on there anymore. the Cool Cat

read reddit and they like an 8 month gap in videos on the page.

Korey said the studios or directors don't take too kindly to the roasts so they hit them with frivolous copyright strikes. They have to wait it out until YouTube goes through the process and allows them to upload it.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: carlos was doing a victory lap when white boy chris showed everyone who he was

I ain't know chris was running to carlos to fix shyt for him whenever a tech issue came up

When did they mention that?

Carlos and Julian Green had to love it when he got the boot.

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
When did they mention that?

Carlos and Julian Green had to love it when he got the boot.
its on redit
carlos and felix called his ass out about the harrassinment claims , felix said if it was him he shoulda just said it was him

julian too nice cause i woulda flamed his ass up on the show

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
^they just started with YT too late imo. they're older also so young folks probably see them and dont think they'd relate. Plus u throw in them being black and its a uphill grind. Most of the big black content creators are like super nerdy or do reaction videos and stuff. Which isnt them. Korey does solid with twitch and he has the touring so he's good. I'm just glad i discovered them.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
^they just started with YT too late imo. they're older also so young folks probably see them and dont think they'd relate. Plus u throw in them being black and its a uphill grind. Most of the big black content creators are like super nerdy or do reaction videos and stuff. Which isnt them. Korey does solid with twitch and he has the touring so he's good. I'm just glad i discovered them.
I knew about the Spill channel Korey had when he was doing the animated reviews first and found out about the Double Toasted channel years later after I thought they stopped doing reviews.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's not about their age because DT actually has a lot of young fans believe it or not

DT's model is just outdated and under optimized. There's Also the issue of Korey running DT all by himself. For years Martin's been telling to get an assistant and he just won't:manny:

jmegamar

On the Come up Member
Daps

This is one of their better takes on the beef as it seems they took a bigger casual view of it. Martin with his comment about 17 year olds though :sitdown: