Milwaukee,WI

eErUf0j.mp4

fukk captain planet

Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Valley of the SUNS
:russ:Yall trippin Captain Planet’s theme wasn’t hitting hard. Like a Darkwing Duck, Ducktales, or even Power Ranger’s theme. And nobody wants to see a rated R Captain Planet movie.

fukk captain planet

You hatin ass muthafukkas just didn’t wanna take pollution down to zero :sas1:

Now look at us. Glaciers are disappearing, heat waves, and droughts :sas2:

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
I got on to them a little Late, but I stopped watching once he let his white wife in the show and she slipped and said something Ignorant about black people and he had to correct her real quick...

I'm like Nygga...this who you chose to marry? Somebody who thinks like this about your people...and you didn't know this before?

How's that marriage situation going now?

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
I got on to them a little Late, but I stopped watching once he let his white wife in the show and she slipped and said something Ignorant about black people and he had to correct her real quick...

I'm like Nygga...this who you chose to marry? Somebody who thinks like this about your people...and you didn't know this before?

He divorced

br82186

Superstar
Daps
i skipped around in the Drake/Kendrick beef video because i knew they wouldnt be as informed about the going ons with the beef
They're never really fully informed lol

Corey like other oldheads keep talking about this like it's the East v West war from 95

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Korey explained more in a pinned comment

Pinned by Double Toasted
@DoubleToasted_16 minutes ago
There seems to be a lot of misconceptions that this is a crypto currency scheme, or we’re selling NFTs. While this is understandable, being that this is still relatively new to some people, that is definitely not the case. This is very heavily SEC regulated crowdfunding and investing. As someone who has always tried to stay clear of any kind of crypto or pyramid schemes, and never trusted NFTs, I would never ask any of you to do the same. I hope that you’d give me enough credit to know I would never put my business in jeopardy by submitting it to anything shady. I would never put our community at risk by submitting you to any kind of scheme. That I’d be smart enough to research something fully before committing to it. There are plenty of other channels doing this and they have the support of their communities. You don’t have to participate in this, but I do ask that you at least trust us and give us enough support to understand we’re only doing this to help grow the channel.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They reposted the video with comments turned on and they're going in on Korey. Even Chris H. is posting snarky comments in reddit and YouTube.

5gfbRAE.png

38AHXJy.png

xdB1EfA.png

ioifXYM.png

That's some real hoe shyt by Herman.

Korey explained more in a pinned comment

He explained it on twitch. I'm not investing but it's a business opportunity and no one has to put money up. He probably should have kept this off YT for a bit because I doubt most of that crowd even puts any money into DT beyond just views.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm