Double Toasted YouTube channel appreciation

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
If they don't all watch it yeah? And miss me with that "bu bu but the faaaannnns" bullshyt. Show has been going on 6 seasons and now they do this just coincidently at the height of its popularity? :stopitslime: The "fans" would have requested a film review for Selma yet they never uploaded one (probably never even discussed it). You telling me the fans wouldn't have wanted a Malcolm x, coming to America or cool runnings review for their retro reviews? Nah non of that would fetch them guaranteed monster hits that's why :camby:
they been doing GoT conversations/reviews since the Spill.com days because most of the old crew had read the books. same for TWD...

Last edited:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
If they don't all watch it yeah? And miss me with that "bu bu but the faaaannnns" bullshyt. Show has been going on 6 seasons and now they do this just coincidently at the height of its popularity? :stopitslime: The "fans" would have requested a film review for Selma yet they never uploaded one (probably never even discussed it). You telling me the fans wouldn't have wanted a Malcolm x, coming to America or cool runnings review for their retro reviews? Nah non of that would fetch them guaranteed monster hits that's why :camby:

they been doing GoT conversations/reviews since the Spill.com days because most of the old crew had read the books. same for TWD...

They have been talking about Game of Thrones. They had like an hour long segment when Sansa got raped last year.

Selma review.

What they said.

Also fans voted on what retro movies they watch. I don't know what made the cut, you'd have to check the list.

Between the "Game Of Thrones" shyt and "they never uploaded a 'Selma' review!" literally no part of your post was accurate though. How is that possible? :what:

Fred.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
How long have they had their utube channel cuz this is the first vid I have seen where they discuss GOT outside of a trailer

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
the utube channel is an ad for their site this Selma review was never uploaded for the same reason they would sooner upload and discuss the kanye famous vid or GOT s6 finale
They havent uploaded 90% of their reviews and segments. They have been called out on it for years now. Even some really popular segments either never got uploaded or were uploaded weeks or a month after the fact. They have only recently, within the last few months, started focusing on growing the YouTube channel.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
they don't upload everything on youtube.

Of course they want you to visit the site and/or soundcloud in addition to Youtube.
Especially soundcloud since Korey has said repeatedly that they get a nice check from soundcloud because of their partnership. Youtube has always been an afterthought. Matter fact Korey has said a bunchbof times that YouTube fukked him over back in the spill days. Its why when he got the kickstarter going for double toasted he was adamant about it being something othet than another youtube channel.

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
How long have they had their utube channel cuz this is the first vid I have seen where they discuss GOT outside of a trailer
all the old stuff before DT is owned by Hollywood.com who owns Spill.com. To keep getting clicks to Spill.com, they rarely uploaded their reviews and discussions to youtube. Their movie reviews was not live video like DT, it was all flash animation using avatars.

When Spill.com got shutdown they lost all rights to their reviews and shows. DT only happened because Korey decided to put up a Kickstarter to see if they could raise some money to start over and they made over $133K when he only asked for $30K. On the old site, Martin had his own nerd show (no Korey) where they talked about all the nerdy shows like GoT, TWD, comic book news, etc weekly. The only guys left from the Spill.com is Korey and Martin, the others started their own site...

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
Wow I never thought I would see the day every fuking opinion show on YouTube covers GoT because it's guaranteed to get views now double toasted has bought in too, sad

They mention it in their other shows. Martin and Korey clearly watch it. Just watch their Terminator:Genisys review. Martin mentions that Korey doesn't want to say anything bad about Dany.

I'm glad they're doing it actually. Their youtube channel is criminally undersubscribed.
Side note I have no idea where Danielle's "real job" is but there is always mad hoes, usually naked, on her Snapchat. God damn man.:whew:

Fred.

I added her a couple weeks ago but haven't really been on it that much. Might have to give her a few more looks. She adds everybody back, right?

I didn't even think about adding her til I was watching a roast and toast and they mentioned that she sent some annoying dude her titties just to shut him up.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
They mention it in their other shows. Martin and Korey clearly watch it. Just watch their Terminator:Genisys review. Martin mentions that Korey doesn't want to say anything bad about Dany.

I'm glad they're doing it actually. Their youtube channel is criminally undersubscribed.

I added her a couple weeks ago but haven't really been on it that much. Might have to give her a few more looks. She adds everybody back, right?

I didn't even think about adding her til I was watching a roast and toast and they mentioned that she sent some annoying dude her titties just to shut him up.

Yeah. I don't check daily but the last few times it's her and a bunch of other girls.

Fred.