Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
x34YbUj.png

Martin's face of utter :scusthov::scust: is :dead:
is he eating the dikk chicken tender? :lupe: :scust:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
These dudes thorough like that? :ohhh: Enough to warrant an active thread and people subscribing to the show?

I like their YouTube channel but I don't know much about the crew or who all these people are.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
These dudes thorough like that? :ohhh: Enough to warrant an active thread and people subscribing to the show?

I like their YouTube channel but I don't know much about the crew or who all these people are.

The main guy that runs it is Korey, on the left. Danielle on the right does marketing and advertising for them. Follow her on Snapchat. :whew:

Untitled_zpshp1p2zhq.png

His co-host is Martin, on the right. The guy on the left is Goodwin, he occasionally sits in on reviews. He also runs a gaming channel, The High Score, under the Double Toasted banner.

13126654_239833173074353_1867807487_n.jpg

Besides them you don't really need to know anybody else. There's a couple Mexican guys (Sammy and Ray) and a white guy (Girts) that co-hosts the gaming show along with a bunch of other random people that pop in and out but the four above are the main cast. They review movies, discuss TV shows, and basically anything pop culture related.

Fred.

Last edited: