Double Toasted YouTube channel appreciation

bordeaux

xxx
Daps
Reppin
God's Plan
i dont think goodwin's that bad coupled when coupled w/ korey. much better than tommy when the site 1st started. its a shame b/c tommy had gotten so much better toward the end. of course the best shows r always just korey and martin.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Ray is always on some "why do we have to talk about race. I see it both ways. Reverse racism is real too. But what about the good cops? All lives matter. We're all the human race'" whenever anything race related comes up.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Wow I never thought I would see the day every fuking opinion show on YouTube covers GoT because it's guaranteed to get views now double toasted has bought in too, sad
So they're supposed to ignore all the fans asking them to cover "Game Of Thrones"?
wtfmanzxf_zpslnyho0mw.png

Fred.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
They've done tv show segments before. Not just for GoT but Walking Dead, Broad City (that segment got me into the show), Fargo, Hannibal, Mr. Robot, and a few years back cohost and Korey did a Breaking Bad spoiler show for the entire season. Not sure why it would be weird for them to talk about the most popular shows on tv. Heck I wish they would create a spoiler show, even if it's once a month where they hit TV topics or reviews.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
So they're supposed to ignore all the fans asking them to cover "Game Of Thrones"?
wtfmanzxf_zpslnyho0mw.png

Fred.
If they don't all watch it yeah? And miss me with that "bu bu but the faaaannnns" bullshyt. Show has been going on 6 seasons and now they do this just coincidently at the height of its popularity? :stopitslime: The "fans" would have requested a film review for Selma yet they never uploaded one (probably never even discussed it). You telling me the fans wouldn't have wanted a Malcolm x, coming to America or cool runnings review for their retro reviews? Nah non of that would fetch them guaranteed monster hits that's why :camby:

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
If they don't all watch it yeah? And miss me with that "bu bu but the faaaannnns" bullshyt. Show has been going on 6 seasons and now they do this just coincidently at the height of its popularity? :stopitslime: The "fans" would have requested a film review for Selma yet they never uploaded one (probably never even discussed it). You telling me the fans wouldn't have wanted a Malcolm x, coming to America or cool runnings review for their retro reviews? Nah non of that would fetch them guaranteed monster hits that's why :camby:
They have been talking about Game of Thrones. They had like an hour long segment when Sansa got raped last year.

Selma review.

Daps
Reppin
Canada
man shut the fukk up:scusthov: