Double Toasted YouTube channel appreciation

I'm Chillin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
LWO
uhh not korey C and martin but Korey Goodwin did a review on it....think he gave it a rental or something like that. Said its not worth paying for in theaters

Ah ok.. I saw it last night I just like going back and watching or hearing their reviews for comedic purposes. But I was looking forward to Korey C not Goodwin. Thanks breh.

I'm Chillin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
LWO
What would you give it? Trying to decide if I wanna see it. Might take the coli opinion over Goodwin.:lolbron:

It's rental territory. A seagull stole the show. I took my girl to see it and only ended up paying $11 for both tickets, if I had paid full price I prolly woulda walked out that bytch upset.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
ol non subscribing ass :stopitslime:

You know, I was going to argue with you but honestly it makes no sense that I don't got a subscription. I spend more than $6 or whatever it is a month just buying single episodes.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
i nvr thought id meet a person that buys single episodes :dahell:....as much as u in this thread u aint got no sub :francis:

I usually just watch what they put on Youtube. :manny:

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
just dont wanna support the black man huh :scust:

:mjlol:

Every single person I grew up with is black. Literally every person I've known 25+ years.
I don't pay for anything if I can avoid it. These guys ain't special. And I'm getting a subscription anyway, so what's the beef? You know them or something?:dwillhuh:

Fred.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Wow I never thought I would see the day every fuking opinion show on YouTube covers GoT because it's guaranteed to get views now double toasted has bought in too, sad