Double Toasted YouTube channel appreciation

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I agree we need Tommy back hardbody to offset goodwin's movie reviews.... :francis:

tumblr_inline_o0uwm8qmoE1r5ight_500.jpg

Who made their illustrations,..they are great.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Yeah, I went and saw it on Saturday, and while it was Pixar's best non-Toy Story sequel to date, nothing really makes me want to see it again. I've watched Zootopia a few times since it came out on blu-ray and I find something new in every viewing. I'm not dissing Finding Dory, it's a great movie, but Zootopia was just a better film.

How does it compare to in and out.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Who made their illustrations,..they are great.

Art Barr
the dude who runs the site, korey coleman, does all the animations. He has a background in it and shyt and did all the spill animations as well. Also drew the shadow under a acme tank in space jam :lolbron:

Last edited:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
the dude who runs the site, korey coleman, does all the animations. He has a background in it and shyt and did all the spill animations as well. Also drew the shadow under a acme tank in space jam :gladbron:

Coolness,...

Art Barr

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
i emailed the main korey and asked them to do a throwback before they started with the old movies they do now. dude said he would put it on, and then snubbed me. selling out for the white man. and i had danielle on snapchat but she never showed me nothing, now it seems it's a t&a extravaganza on that bytch. might have to re-up.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
i emailed the main korey and asked them to do a throwback before they started with the old movies they do now. dude said he would put it on, and then snubbed me. selling out for the white man. and i had danielle on snapchat but she never showed me nothing, now it seems it's a t&a extravaganza on that bytch. might have to re-up.
she aint showed me shyt either....she always replaying my snaps but barely responds tbh....my dream of seeing them titty meats not gonna happen :sadcam: