Double Toasted YouTube channel appreciation

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
He knew who he was. He just couldn't remember the name.... cause there's been so many in the news
Either how they should've sat on this until Martin and Goodwin were available, Danielle might be a slore for blek deak but is obviously oblivious to the plight of the black individual. And the other dude while he is quite happy to rap isn't socially conscious for shyt they aren't "cultural appropriators" but an argument could be made that they are racially leeching in a sense

Last edited:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Martin on Ray's breakdown:

"well if non blacks would stop appropriating rap..."

:mjlol:

Martin is back? I forgot earlier in the week they said he was going to a family reunion.

Fred.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

Ray's rant was longer

This is what you get when you bring non-blacks into a conversation that should be handled almost STRICTLY by blacks about a BLACK issue. All of this "we are one" "be a good person" talk is bullshyt. All of this "controversy" surrounding Justin Timberlake is a smoke screen to deflect what's REAL. And that's black people uniting for the common cause of respect and human rights. Why are we bringing up the 50 Gay people who were murdered by that nut job terrorist when the topic at hand is the very REAL history of brutality and murder of people of color by law enforcement? Why are we talking about "reverse" racism when even the laughable concept of such a thing has NOTHING to do with a system that continually allows law officials to get away Scott free with the modern day lynching of people of color? Ray has NOTHING of insight to add to the conversation because he's NOT black, point blank period.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
yea ray be going a lil overboard with that shyt. He literally does it when they discuss any race issue too. The way korey was looking at him im shocked he held back cuz it legit looked like he was gonna cuss ray out for that ridiculous stance on the issue. He literally brought nothing to the table in that discussion and u could tell it probably should've been brought up on the roast & toast when martin is there.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
That kid Jesse Williams came with that fire tho! Watched that speech like 10 times.
:whew:
Respect to him

Far as Justin Timberlake. Eh... whatever.
All I could think about in regards to his tweet was that stand up Dave Chapelle did where he was like his white friend got pulled over by the cops for speeding and he says "i didnt know i couldnt do that." Music still blasting and shyt.:russ:
That we're all human shyt:mjlol:

Korey handled that well. He knows Ray and Danielle dont get it.