Double Toasted YouTube channel appreciation

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
goodwin just started gettin paid a couple months ago and so does martin (of course)....ray, danielle, girts and the new dude sammy all do it for the free as of right now because ray is too inconsistent when he can do it and sammy is too new and so is girts. Danielle is in charge of like advertising and shyt so she gets paid for that. Tommy was gettin paid and shea was gonna start gettin paid but she left and decided to do nothing for some reason (i still think it was cuz of her man)
Wait I thought Shea found a new job or moved or some shyt :dwillhuh:she left for nothing?

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
I personally think she left because the pressure was getting to her. Korey kept saying he had to keep having meetings with her (and Ray) so she could find her role on the team and develop more of a complete personality on the show so he could justify paying her. The casual call-in show was in flux at the time, Goodwin had gotten replaced as host, Ray and Goodwin had been at each others throats on the air for weeks, and people were still criticizing Shea for not bringing anything to the table aside from "being a girl" and answering relationship questions, and sitting out conversations related to any nerd shyt.

For months Korey said Shea needed to "find her voice". I think she realized Korey was asking for something she couldn't give him. She was trying her best but simply wasn't as entertaining as someone like Danielle, who had just started coming on the show as a fill-in, and brought a personality to the show that was more than just being a girl. She also had some long distance shyt with her boyfriend so it's possible she wanted more time away from the show for him but I dunno if my speculation can go too much deeper into thinking that was the reason why.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Wait I thought Shea found a new job or moved or some shyt :dwillhuh:she left for nothing?
from her instagram and twitter it dont look like she doing shyt to me :yeshrug: but maybe she just dont fukk with social media no more.
I personally think she left because the pressure was getting to her. Korey kept saying he had to keep having meetings with her (and Ray) so she could find her role on the team and develop more of a complete personality on the show so he could justify paying her. The casual call-in show was in flux at the time, Goodwin had gotten replaced as host, Ray and Goodwin had been at each others throats on the air for weeks, and people were still criticizing Shea for not bringing anything to the table aside from "being a girl" and answering relationship questions, and sitting out conversations related to any nerd shyt.

For months Korey said Shea needed to "find her voice". I think she realized Korey was asking for something she couldn't give him. She was trying her best but simply wasn't as entertaining as someone like Danielle, who had just started coming on the show as a fill-in, and brought a personality to the show that was more than just being a girl. She also had some long distance shyt with her boyfriend so it's possible she wanted more time away from the show for him but I dunno if my speculation can go too much deeper into thinking that was the reason why.
u might be right :ehh: and if thats the case good riddance. If she couldnt step it up a little and have some kind of opinion on the nerd shyt she didnt deserve to get paid

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Im sorry
You can have bars and flow and all that fly shyt
But if your voice is weak i just automatically cant fukk with your shyt
Sorry

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

This is the smartest Danielle has ever been

And the gayest corey ever been. Christ. I try to sneak back and see if these guys switching up the flow but the shyt is gawbige.
Corey caping for that cac, stop it.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

This is the smartest Danielle has ever been

I tried to watch this and had to turn it off. Maybe I'll try again but at the very least these videos need to be Korey and Martin. Goodwin is cool besides his movie reviews, but all these B and C tier people like Danielle, Ray, Sammy, etc. need to :camby: for the full length discussions. Pop in and out, ok cool.

Fred.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so this movie wasnt even on no "im here to be the white savior for black folks" shyt
this muthafukka just tired of being the lowest crakkker on the crakkker totem pole :ohhh:

gotta excuse me, im not really familiar with this story

Yep, he was like fukkit i dont own no nikkas :what: fukk am i fighting for :what:

First half of the movie is pretty great honestly but it goes to shyt from there :francis: