Double Toasted YouTube channel appreciation

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
People clown Goodwin but I had to :salute: him for telling Korey :camby: when he tried to tell him to unban dude from PSN. I don't know the hierarchy of the show. I know Korey runs it but I don't know who gets paid for what....but Goodwin shut that shyt down real quick.

Fred.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
People clown Goodwin but I had to :salute: him for telling Korey :camby: when he tried to tell him to unban dude from PSN. I don't know the hierarchy of the show. I know Korey runs it but I don't know who gets paid for what....but Goodwin shut that shyt down real quick.

Fred.
goodwin just started gettin paid a couple months ago and so does martin (of course)....ray, danielle, girts and the new dude sammy all do it for the free as of right now because ray is too inconsistent when he can do it and sammy is too new and so is girts. Danielle is in charge of like advertising and shyt so she gets paid for that. Tommy was gettin paid and shea was gonna start gettin paid but she left and decided to do nothing for some reason (i still think it was cuz of her man)

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
so this movie wasnt even on no "im here to be the white savior for black folks" shyt
this muthafukka just tired of being the lowest crakkker on the crakkker totem pole :ohhh:

gotta excuse me, im not really familiar with this story

Knights89

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought that Free State of Jones was headed for high praise lol ...then words like incoherent, pbs, and history channel were thrown out :russ:

Korey said he laugh when children died in the film because of bad editing and directing.
They both have it rentals, I'm mad the other Korey hadn't seen so he could go against it :troll:

Bout to watch the Independence Day Resurgence review

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps

Fred.
What show was this?