Double Toasted YouTube channel appreciation

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
my thoughts exactly on that michael jackson news, why of all times is this coming out now when it could have actually been beneficial all those years ago

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
my thoughts exactly on that michael jackson news, why of all times is this coming out now when it could have actually been beneficial all those years ago
Yeah. It's like when "found" that knife on the grounds of oj's old property

I'm just looking like
why-you-always-lying-feat.jpg

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Sounds like it's good, but it also sounds like Zootopia > Finding Dory, which I'm okay with as well. :ehh:
pretty much. I agreed with Martin that there are no real good laughs in it. It's a funny movie but nothing that had me :laff: like the godfather parody and sloth scenes in Zootopia for example.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
pretty much. I agreed with Martin that there are no real good laughs in it. It's a funny movie but nothing that had me :laff: like the godfather parody and sloth scenes in Zootopia for example.

Yeah, I went and saw it on Saturday, and while it was Pixar's best non-Toy Story sequel to date, nothing really makes me want to see it again. I've watched Zootopia a few times since it came out on blu-ray and I find something new in every viewing. I'm not dissing Finding Dory, it's a great movie, but Zootopia was just a better film.

Knights89

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol @ Martin reaction when Danielle said "when there is smoke there is fire". She thinks Mike is guilty. Says Mike had them computers cleaned:lolbron:

All the others aren't ready to hand over their Michael Jackson collections just yet.

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
wonder what they'll give ID4 2.

I predict:

Korey - Rental
Martin - Low Matinee
Goodwin - Some ol bullshyt but he'll be saying more good things about it
depending on the 3rd act korey might give it full price... or pull a jurassic world and give the 3rd act full price and the rest of the movie a matinee