Double Toasted YouTube channel appreciation

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
So he killed someone? Did they talk about it on the show?
only thing korey said was that he talked to tommy and that he said some of the info wasnt accurate and he got a good lawyer and shyt like that....this was awhile ago tho and no updates have been posted and it doesnt even seem like anybody even talks to the dude anymore. Korey said he wouldnt talk about it again tho so we'll nvr know

kingdarius

Daps
Reppin
[

:shaq: Who hitting that thing?
sheeeeiiit if u a fit brutha in austin u can hit it breh, no joke....she'll let u slide in the dms on instagram and shoot yo shot and you'll be smashing in no time :obama:....shyt she admitted she's fukked dudes she dont even like just cuz they were physically attractive :russ:.....BUT korey told her she cant fukk any toasties so u gotta act like u nvr heard of the show if u try to smash :pachaha:

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
sheeeeiiit if u a fit brutha in austin u can hit it breh, no joke....she'll let u slide in the dms on instagram and shoot yo shot and you'll be smashing in no time :obama:....shyt she admitted she's fukked dudes she dont even like just cuz they were physically attractive :russ:.....BUT korey told her she cant fukk any toasties so u gotta act like u nvr heard of the show if u try to smash :pachaha:
:ohhh: I'm all about that gym life but on the east coast.
Yall know if Korey hit tho :jbhmm:

kingdarius

Daps
Reppin
:ohhh: I'm all about that gym life but on the east coast.
Yall know if Korey hit tho :jbhmm:
nah he's loyal to miss mia...even martin brought up how surprised he is that he's nvr cheated cuz of how he used to be...plus when they first met danielle had that boyfriend that absolutely hated korey :mjlol:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Coleman got heated I'm crying :laff:

Martin was trolling him the whole review. :mjlol:

Korey: "I gave it a rental."

Sammy: "I gave it a rental, too."

Korey: "SEE?!"

Martin: "Yeah, but you pay him." :sas1:

Korey: "Don't tell me what this movie is referencing, I seen all that shyt in theaters when it came out!"

Martin: "That just means you're old." :sas1:

:dead:

Fred.

bordeaux

xxx
Daps
Reppin
God's Plan
one of the funniest eps. was directly after their breakup, korey talking about rashad and their relationship. its kinda weird b/c dude was all smiles whenever he came on the show.