Does he kill them maliciously or some shyt :pachaha:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Wait what's the relationship with Martin and turtles? :wtf:

Does he kill them maliciously or some shyt :pachaha:
when he was little he killed a turtle by dropping a big rock on it. Ever since he told this story like 2yrs ago they've been clowning him about it

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
when he was little he killed a turtle by dropping a big rock on it. Ever since he told this story like 2yrs ago they've been clowning him about it
:what:

fukk was that zombie flik where they demolished big ass turtle?

Cannibal Holocaust?

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL

What stood out about it was the way Martin told the story. He said that shyt like it was just some normal type of thing that kids do.

What's even more fukked up is the turtle didn't do anything, if I recall correctly Martin was just pissed about not being able to go on a fishing trip or some shyt. :mjlol:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
What stood out about it was the way Martin told the story. He said that shyt like it was just some normal type of thing that kids do.

What's even more fukked up is the turtle didn't do anything, if I recall correctly Martin was just pissed about not being able to go on a fishing trip or some shyt. :mjlol:
nah he actually was fishing and he didnt wanna be there plus they didnt catch any fish. so when he saw the turtle he was like "i wonder wat would happen if i dropped this big ass rock on it :jbhmm:" and splat :scust:

EDIT: let me rehear it to make sure :patrice:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Okay, I found the audio of Martin's turtle story, I definitely didn't remember some of it properly (Turtle basically stole Martin's food) but it's still fukked up:

Why did he lift up the rock after he dropped it and then go back years later and lift it again?:damn: