Double Toasted YouTube channel appreciation

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Okay, I found the audio of Martin's turtle story, I definitely didn't remember some of it properly (Turtle basically stole Martin's food) but it's still fukked up:

Dafuq is wrong with you :picard:

Korey was legit disturbed. Not gonna lie that was pretty dark, especially how he told it so calm. :hamster:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I keep telling people that Martin is low key the grimiest motherfukker on that show.

Some of his stories are sad as fukk though. I remember the one he told about how he went all out for this girl he was dating on Valentines day, bought her all sorts of flowers and gifts and left them in her apartment to surprise her, he was hiding in the closet to add to the surprise and she came home with some other dude she was about the fukk. :dead:

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
I keep telling people that Martin is low key the grimiest motherfukker on that show.

Some of his stories are sad as fukk though. I remember the one he told about how he went all out for this girl he was dating on Valentines day, bought her all sorts of flowers and gifts and left them in her apartment to surprise her, he was hiding in the closet to add to the surprise and she came home with some other dude she was about the fukk. :dead:
:laff: how the hell do you play that off. Do you just wait till they are fukking and sneak out?

gfunkfan

Pro
Daps

When did he say this?

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La

Holy shyt I gotta hear this :russ:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:laff: how the hell do you play that off. Do you just wait till they are fukking and sneak out?

He said his GF saw all the stuff he had left her and she suddenly felt guilty and didn't go through with it, but he came out from hiding and they got into an argument, can't remember the rest.

When did he say this?

I think it was way back when they first started back after Spill got shut down, back when they were calling it the Korey and Martin Show, might have been a Valentines day episode.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I mostly ignore Martin on animated films. He loved Turbo and that movie was mad average

bordeaux

xxx
Daps
Reppin
God's Plan
as a rap fan, would hav liked to hav gotten goodwins take on it. watched the entire high score for the first time today. he's improved greatly.