Double Toasted YouTube channel appreciation

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: girts stole korey's joke
korey was struggling to get that shyt out

Just knowing the title I knew Korey was going to make a joke but it was funnier that someone stole his chance.

I can't take Girts seriously anymore after he basically admitted in the Wonder Woman review that he was disappointed that the movie didn't suck. I know DT has their Marvel bias, but I hate people who want to be trolls for the sake of trolling. Girts gets the :camby:from me.

You're overreacting.

eufemism

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#uglygang
I can't take Girts seriously anymore after he basically admitted in the Wonder Woman review that he was disappointed that the movie didn't suck. I know DT has their Marvel bias, but I hate people who want to be trolls for the sake of trolling. Girts gets the :camby:from me.

You in your feelings for real :heh:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Basically said Corey was a c00n.

I mean :yeshrug:

Like i said before he does constantly apologize to white people when saying real shyt and is constantly on that "I'm not like THOSE black people" shyt.

I always think to myself that Korey is gonna get some poor white person beat the fukk up by basically telling them it's ok to say nikka.

What's funny is he was caping for Bill Maher on one show and then complaining about Islamaphobes on the next show. I guess he doesn't realize the reason people are so fed up with Maher is because of the racist and islamaphobic shyt he's always saying.