Double Toasted YouTube channel appreciation

bordeaux

xxx
Daps
Reppin
God's Plan
yea, i dont hav many complaints of the site but i wish he would save the trailer reactions for other shows. oz seems like a good dude, real likeable guy. but like, the star wars review before it i wanna see korey and martins reactions to these trailers. they hav the best chemistry together and honestly martin is the best cast member. next being goodwin/girtz.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yea, i dont hav many complaints of the site but i wish he would save the trailer reactions for other shows. oz seems like a good dude, real likeable guy. but like, the star wars review before it i wanna see korey and martins reactions to these trailers. they hav the best chemistry together and honestly martin is the best cast member. next being goodwin/girtz.

Oz is cool but I like him and Korey covering the latest internet fukkery. You gotta have Martin around to cover anything movie related. He would've corrected Korey on saying Wakanda has adamantium:francis:

Plus I'm sure Martin would've hit us with another pun. I was walking down the street the other day and bust out laughing because "Turkey's going ham" randomly popped into my mind:mjlol:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
i think if they didnt always wanna be current with stuff then these reactions would include martin. Waiting a couple more days could have u with less hits but there are some things that they're fans would gladly wait for this definitely would've been one of them. Wasnt there a trailer they did a reaction to without martin but then later watched with him? i wanna say it was the star wars one but i could be wrong

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Panther video has 33,000 views in 1 day. By comparison The Mummy review has 35,000 in 2 days, Wonder Woman 65,000 in 1 week. They couldn't wait on Martin. I'm sure a lot of those views are people who never saw DT. Sometimes it's necessary to be early if you want to grow your channel:manny:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
yeah we know they gotta be on top of things, especially in this ADD generation, just sucks sometimes, especially if only Korey gives a genuine reaction...nothing against Oz cause he really isn't a reviewer...but he's like Danielle in some sense where you can tell he either doesn't really care or doesn't know enough to comment.

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
they usually do them on tuesdays
but for special ones they do them when they drop

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Just seen their vid on the bill maher controversy,it's kind of disappointing how blacks are the only group of ppl that will put their profession before race. So because they tell jokes and push the envelope themselves they had to go to bat for that racist?weak sauce