Double Toasted YouTube channel appreciation

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
the hype for wonder woman is real i guess. Everybody liked it. I only caught the ending of the review tho. I know martin gave it a full price. Bout to see if the video up on the site yet rn

EDIT: its up, bout to watch :popcorn:

EDIT AGAIN: korey: high matinee, KG: Matinee, Martin: Low full price, Girts: High matinee

still not seeing it in theaters but im looking forward to it now :ehh:

Last edited:

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
^What Martin said at 13:24 instantly reminded me of what happened with Dave Chappelle when he left his show back in the day. He was probably getting those same kind of letters and comments.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
^What Martin said at 13:24 instantly reminded me of what happened with Dave Chappelle when he left his show back in the day. He was probably getting those same kind of letters and comments.

First thing I've thought about too.

I think sometimes they forget that a LOT of their audience is white and sometimes those white fans take the shyt they joke around about as the gospel.

I remember when they first started up DT that Korey and Martin used to make a LOT of jokes about black women and they puled back on that shyt a lot because black female viewers started complaining and even Korey admitted they were going overboard with it. Same thing happened back in the day with Let's Do This where Korey had to call out a few people because they were taking the whole "Black foolishness" shyt too far.

Only thing I'll say is that I hate when Korey talks about race and he's just continually apologizing to white people while he's talking. :scusthov:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I can't take Girts seriously anymore after he basically admitted in the Wonder Woman review that he was disappointed that the movie didn't suck. I know DT has their Marvel bias, but I hate people who want to be trolls for the sake of trolling. Girts gets the :camby:from me.