Double Toasted YouTube channel appreciation

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Korey was talkin bout Ray having anxiety attacks over life...and that he be waking up at night with cold sweats...and that he apparently sees a demon. He says it's real cause his GF told him she had a dream the demon was trying to kill him in the next room, and described it as he saw it, and he claims he's never told her about it prior.

Martin says Ray might just be a skitso

Oh yeah I do remember him talking about that a while ago.

Fred.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Korey was talkin bout Ray having anxiety attacks over life...and that he be waking up at night with cold sweats...and that he apparently sees a demon. He says it's real cause his GF told him she had a dream the demon was trying to kill him in the next room, and described it as he saw it, and he claims he's never told her about it prior.

Martin says Ray might just be a skitso
He probably suffers from sleep paralysis

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
I don't know how they can say a movie like that is for all ages, just making references 30+ year olds can get doesn't mean adults can watch it.. We live in funny times

Wait until you've seen it. I'm sure countless people thought the same about the Lego movie

IceDragon

All Star
Daps
Oh man that nerd story :deadmanny:. I've seen guys fukk up when talking some good game with a woman. Hell I've messed up before too so man that story had me cracking up:mjlol:.