uvxt81I.png

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Yeah I'm watching it now.

I don't know man, this shyt is turning into a soap opera. If I worked at DT I wouldn't tell anybody anything personal, the shyt eventually ends up on air. Not to mention she told him on air she wanted to fukk him. If that's the extent of it :manny: but if she said additional things and they're putting it out there....#1 she shouldn't have said it and #2 it shouldn't be public knowledge. In the off chance they're lying it's even worse.

Regardless of all that, I'm surprised Korey ain't got hands put on him because he's always saying slick shyt about who she's dating. Like when he said she dates "negroes that look like they just got out of jail, that's what she's into....well, except you Donald". I legit stopped laughing when he said that because it's OD disrespectful for no reason.

Fred.
aw come on thats just his show personality he not like that in real life :troll:

for real tho he is a major ass hole. im just enjoying it for what it is now cause the show gonna end eventually and it'll be because of him talking over everybody and being an ass

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
aw come on thats just his show personality he not like that in real life :troll:

for real tho he is a major ass hole. im just enjoying it for what it is now cause the show gonna end eventually and it'll be because of him talking over everybody and being an ass
funny thing about Korey tho is I probably enjoyed homie better when he was a cartoon :pachaha:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Yeah i think that movie is really about what happens when you dont raise your kids the old school way, when you try to have "deep emotional understandings" with your kids instead of proper discipline by way of ass whoopings.