Double Toasted YouTube channel appreciation

bordeaux

xxx
Daps
Reppin
God's Plan
the more i learn about danielle, the more disgusted i am. bytch got turned out at an orgy at like 19, got basically raped by two dudes with one of them even breaking her arm, got raped by a high-school teacher kind of, and now is always going on with all this oversexual shyt. i think she needs therapy for real.
i agree, it really isnt cute or funny anymore. just kinda sad. i dont know how her boyfriend does it, man. its hard to unsee a woman that way afterwards.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps

they really praised this...sounds like a dope movie...lego movie was fun so I'm def. gonna peep this

I don't know how they can say a movie like that is for all ages, just making references 30+ year olds can get doesn't mean adults can watch it.. We live in funny times

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
the more i learn about danielle, the more disgusted i am. bytch got turned out at an orgy at like 19, got basically raped by two dudes with one of them even breaking her arm, got raped by a high-school teacher kind of, and now is always going on with all this oversexual shyt. i think she needs therapy for real.

i agree, it really isnt cute or funny anymore. just kinda sad. i dont know how her boyfriend does it, man. its hard to unsee a woman that way afterwards.

:childplease:

she out here openly talking about how she was raped and yall blaming her about shyt

reacting like she out here doing vile acts against people

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
:childplease:

she out here openly talking about how she was raped and yall blaming her about shyt

reacting like she out here doing vile acts against people
quote me where i said i blamed her for being raped. i blame her for bringing the show down with all this stupid sexual shyt and her dumbass opinions. she doesn't bring anything of worth in front of the camera. and the fact that she got raped doesn't change that she acts like an attention-starved whore.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
I don't know how they can say a movie like that is for all ages, just making references 30+ year olds can get doesn't mean adults can watch it.. We live in funny times

how isn't it for all ages? You must think Pixar films, older disney animation films, etc. are just for kids too huh?

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
how isn't it for all ages? You must think Pixar films, older disney animation films, etc. are just for kids too huh?
Some of those films dealt with adult themes between a parent and child or coming of age I don't see how/why they would do that with a Lego bat man movie:hubie:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Korey was talkin bout Ray having anxiety attacks over life...and that he be waking up at night with cold sweats...and that he apparently sees a demon. He says it's real cause his GF told him she had a dream the demon was trying to kill him in the next room, and described it as he saw it, and he claims he's never told her about it prior.

Martin says Ray might just be a skitso