Daps
Reppin
Dade
G7QsPoXh.jpg

This herb Korey getting shyt on by his own fanbase :heh:

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Was there a show/segment where Goodwin talked about Atlanta losing the super bowl? I just remembered that he is a die hard Falcons fan so his reaction could have produced some laughs.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
what the fukk did she think would happen? best believe if a chick tells a dude she wanted to fukk him at some point, he's gonna brag about it. Plus thats the way the damn show is, they exaggerate all the time about stuff like this. Even ray came on last night and said korey went way overboard about the demon story and shyt. Just keep the shyt to yourself nxt time :francis: and from what goodwin was hinting at last night it sounded like she wanted to have a 3 way with both of them at one point
Was there a show/segment where Goodwin talked about Atlanta losing the super bowl? I just remembered that he is a die hard Falcons fan so his reaction could have produced some laughs.
that tuesday they talked about it a little bit on the roast and toast. It was mostly just goodwin saying he knew they were gonna find a way to lost and even told girts it was gonna happen before it happened

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

The show he was in directly after the Super Bowl. Weekly Roast And Toast I think. But nah, he was a good sport about it. Matter of fact he was expecting ATL to fukk up and telling people "wait for it" for basically the whole game. Then they did.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
G7QsPoXh.jpg

This herb Korey getting shyt on by his own fanbase :heh:

What is this in relation to? I know she said she used to want to fukk him but that was on a show 2 weeks ago. Was something said since then?

Fred.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
What is this in relation to? I know she said she used to want to fukk him but that was on a show 2 weeks ago. Was something said since then?

Fred.
He said on the Girls Trip trailer review that she wants to fukk him.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
He said on the Girls Trip trailer review that she wants to fukk him.

Yeah I'm watching it now.

I don't know man, this shyt is turning into a soap opera. If I worked at DT I wouldn't tell anybody anything personal, the shyt eventually ends up on air. Not to mention she told him on air she wanted to fukk him. If that's the extent of it :manny: but if she said additional things and they're putting it out there....#1 she shouldn't have said it and #2 it shouldn't be public knowledge. In the off chance they're lying it's even worse.

Regardless of all that, I'm surprised Korey ain't got hands put on him because he's always saying slick shyt about who she's dating. Like when he said she dates "negroes that look like they just got out of jail, that's what she's into....well, except you Donald". I legit stopped laughing when he said that because it's OD disrespectful for no reason.

Fred.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang

Fred.
watch the roast & toast
When are they gonna drop a video about the Infinity War teaser trailer?
wat teaser? unless u talkin bout that featurette i havent seen anything about it. If thats wat u are talking about i doubt they discuss concept art and shyt

• Dap
Reactions: hex