Double Toasted YouTube channel appreciation

IceDragon

All Star
Daps
I thought Korey was exaggerating about always getting in trouble with his girl because of the show but apparently not :huhldup:. I still enjoyed Mondays show though.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
the more i learn about danielle, the more disgusted i am. bytch got turned out at an orgy at like 19, got basically raped by two dudes with one of them even breaking her arm, got raped by a high-school teacher kind of, and now is always going on with all this oversexual shyt. i think she needs therapy for real.

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
man i wish korey would just not talk about anything race-related. on here telling black folks they are hypocrites if they don't laugh at racist jokes about them. dude legit feels his 'free speech' bullshyt should override black people not putting up with that shyt.

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
fukk MARTIN...HOE ASS
xgVPWXn.png

How he gon play Misty knight....I thought she did a good acting job

He just hate sistas...c00n

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
fukk MARTIN...HOE ASS
xgVPWXn.png

How he gon play Misty knight....I thought she did a good acting job

He just hate sistas...c00n
not a 100% sure but im willing to bet he's married to a black woman. Or hispanic. That nicca luv him some rosario dawson and jennifer lopez. I dont know why he go so hard on the chick that plays misty knight tho. He's been saying that since like the first ep he saw.

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
not a 100% sure but im willing to bet he's married to a black woman. Or hispanic. That nicca luv him some rosario dawson and jennifer lopez. I dont know why he go so hard on the chick that plays misty knight tho. He's been saying that since like the first ep he saw.
Yeah i just watched the video and he shytted on her like she's the worst actress ever. I thought she was fine.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Yeah i just watched the video and he shytted on her like she's the worst actress ever. I thought she was fine.
yea he shytted on her the very first couple eps he saw when it first came out. I think she was fine too but i did agree that rosario was a lot better in their scenes together. She's a newbie actress so it's to be expected

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
He's posted pictures of his daughter on Facebook. She looks just like him, same complexion and everything. Haven't seen any of his wife though.