Double Toasted YouTube channel appreciation

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
her words not mine :manny:...said the first two weeks she knew him she wanted to take the meat :yeshrug:

I'm just saying. Any time a chick tells a dude "at one point I wanted to fukk" that usually translates to "I'd still be down if..."

And I don't care what Korey says about not wanting to fukk her. I bet he wants to, or already has pitched a threesome with Danielle to Mia, like it can be the last time before we get married...:mjgrin::sadcam:

Especially since he just said they all tried to go skinny dipping a few weeks back.

With his past of being a sex addict, I'd just be surprised if his hoe senses aren't tingling.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Welp Danielle finally came out and said at one point she really wanted to fukk korey :dame: and korey was shook about wat his girl gonna say about that :lolbron:

Anybody could see that shyt from miles away. And the feeling is obviously mutual.

Fred.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Welp Danielle finally came out and said at one point she really wanted to fukk korey :dame: and korey was shook about wat his girl gonna say about that :lolbron:
im surprised they havent already. still plenty of time, couple more drunk shows im sure mistakes will be made willingly

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
im surprised they havent already. still plenty of time, couple more drunk shows im sure mistakes will be made willingly
pretty sure danielle wont be in anymore drunk shows. Pretty sure miss mia not letting them be around each alone with drinks either lol and korey doesnt seem to be the scumbag type to go after her (anymore). Plus to my knowledge danielle doesnt cheat. She's been cheated on a lot according to her tho

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I don't know who she is but that clip told me everything :mjlol:

I told you 3 minutes :umad:

Korey cold blooded:dead:

She's just a random fan. She organizes the pub crawls, where they perform when they do out of town shows, etc. which is why she asked to me on camera. He told her no for weeks....told her if she interrupted the show again he'd kick her out....not only did she interrupt the show several times since then he let her review a movie.:mjlol:

He did the same thing with Felix. Told him if he disrupted the show he'd kick him out....never did....let him sleep on the studio couch at night because he's homeless. Korey acts like an a$$hole on camera but dude seems to be a big softy.

Fred.

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
She's just a random fan. She organizes the pub crawls, where they perform when they do out of town shows, etc. which is why she asked to me on camera. He told her no for weeks....told her if she interrupted the show again he'd kick her out....not only did she interrupt the show several times since then he let her review a movie.:mjlol:

He did the same thing with Felix. Told him if he disrupted the show he'd kick him out....never did....let him sleep on the studio couch at night because he's homeless. Korey acts like an a$$hole on camera but dude seems to be a big softy.

Fred.
yeah, that nikka felix is like the janitor there but he aint really the janitor

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang

Fred.
that a$$hole shyt just a persona. Aint no actual a$$hole gonna let ppl chill at his crib when they come to see a show and make sure they always go out afterwards and have a good time. That reminded me of that time he tried to get korey G to add that one dude back on his psn friends list for some reason :russ: he was like "could u just add him back" and korey G was like "hell no, he was being annoying af steady sending me messages while im playing" then korey said some shyt like "hey i pay for it" and Korey G said "no tf u dont, i had psn long before u started paying me here" and they damn near got in a argument over the shyt :mjlol: