Double Toasted YouTube channel appreciation

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
It's crazy how few views they still get on youtube for their reviews. I know they didn't always put a ton of emphasis on building their youtube channel but at this point, it just feels weird seeing them consistently get 20-50k views (even their rogue one review only got 54k) while other movie review channels are in the 50-100k range.

I wonder what they will do in 2017 to try and get more subscribers/views. I think it could help if they would switch up their set. I would say do more animation for the reviews but I recall Korey saying that even the spill stuff didn't do all that well on youtube.

They'd probably need a video to almost go viral to boost the subscriptions and consistently do 50-100k. I first got introduced in the BvS thread when their review was posted so maybe people latch on slowly as the blockbusters get covered.

Are there any other black movie review channels?

Honestly it's probably the cussing, Korey going off and the other's barely contributing to reviews, they should post full shows so people get to see the dynamic of how the crew is.

they dont really promote that the youtube channel like that
they just got 65,00 sucribers

their main source of income is the doubletoasted site

Apollo

Music & Arts
Daps
Reppin
Nootropics
I wish they would stop people who ain't seen shyt to review movies, Gertz hasn't seen the other Resident Evil movies so you have him review the last one that of course would have references to the previous films that he wouldn't understand.:comeon:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
idk who any of them are

whats her deal? who is she?
is this the same chick who nikkas was gassing up saying shes better than Danielle?
nah she's the one they're always shytting on....the chunky latina chick. She prolly doesnt show up on the youtube vids. If you've seen the latest mystery squad ep she's the one they had looking like a dead real doll or some shyt with pigtails :pachaha:
Whats her snap?
toasteddanielle....witcho non subscribing ass

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
nah she's the one they're always shytting on....the chunky latina chick. She prolly doesnt show up on the youtube vids. If you've seen the latest mystery squad ep she's the one they had looking like a dead real doll or some shyt with pigtails :pachaha:

ohhhh, i think she was there for the last drunk review
sammy did a fb live after that show and they had some older latina woman on there

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
It's crazy how few views they still get on youtube for their reviews. I know they didn't always put a ton of emphasis on building their youtube channel but at this point, it just feels weird seeing them consistently get 20-50k views (even their rogue one review only got 54k) while other movie review channels are in the 50-100k range.

I wonder what they will do in 2017 to try and get more subscribers/views. I think it could help if they would switch up their set. I would say do more animation for the reviews but I recall Korey saying that even the spill stuff didn't do all that well on youtube.

Other movie review channels don't have a paid site. I'm a subscriber to DT so I have no reason to check the Youtube videos. That cuts into their numbers.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
yea i remember that :pachaha: everybody had moved on and martin was just :laff:

This is hands down the best Martin laugh. It was the review of that horror movie "Oculus"....Korey liked it a lot, Martin shyt on it (and him) so Korey was expecting the 3rd guy to side with him....and he didn't.

Fred.