Double Toasted YouTube channel appreciation

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
that a$$hole shyt just a persona. Aint no actual a$$hole gonna let ppl chill at his crib when they come to see a show and make sure they always go out afterwards and have a good time. That reminded me of that time he tried to get korey G to add that one dude back on his psn friends list for some reason :russ: he was like "could u just add him back" and korey G was like "hell no, he was being annoying af steady sending me messages while im playing" then korey said some shyt like "hey i pay for it" and Korey G said "no tf u dont, i had psn long before u started paying me here" and they damn near got in a argument over the shyt :mjlol:

I do remember that, Goodwin wasn't having it. :mjlol:

Fred.

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
26xBwvflhdOH8ofe0.gif

:laff::laff::laff::laff:

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

:laff::laff::laff::laff: @ girts' looking into the camera

Blows my mind, everytime when we get a shot from the couch how different that space really is in reality. Look at that tiny ass table and messy ass wiring :mindblown:

This dude really making the most out of that studio. Got it looking like all professional on the stream:salute:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Blows my mind, everytime when we get a shot from the couch how different that space really is in reality. Look at that tiny ass table and messy ass wiring :mindblown:

This dude really making the most out of that studio. Got it looking like all professional on the stream:salute:
black folk work with wat they're given :wow:

curz

Don of all Dons
Daps
Reppin
Dade
He did the same thing with Felix. Told him if he disrupted the show he'd kick him out....never did....let him sleep on the studio couch at night because he's homeless. Korey acts like an a$$hole on camera but dude seems to be a big softy.

Fred.
Felix is homeless? :mjlol: