Double Toasted YouTube channel appreciation

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
What's missing from it? The one I'm watching is 2 hours and 17 minutes.

Fred.
idk lol it just cuts off in the middle of korey talking.....in the comments it says it was a encoding error on their part and they're uploading another one. That was 5hrs ago tho

EDIT: refresh and it should be up now. clocking in at 2:36:19

• Dap
Reactions: hex

kingdarius

Daps
Reppin
glad they reuploaded or i woulda missed this :shaq:
oL7d4Rbc.png

eufemism

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#uglygang
This is hands down the best Martin laugh. It was the review of that horror movie "Oculus"....Korey liked it a lot, Martin shyt on it (and him) so Korey was expecting the 3rd guy to side with him....and he didn't.

Fred.

Martin sounds like the joker:laff:

I'm gonna assume you're new to DT because Sammy is always saying questionable shyt. And unlike Korey and Martin he's serious.

Fred.

Wouldn't know about Sammy. I only watch the youtube vids and he's never in those :hubie:

• Dap

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
idk lol it just cuts off in the middle of korey talking.....in the comments it says it was a encoding error on their part and they're uploading another one. That was 5hrs ago tho

EDIT: refresh and it should be up now. clocking in at 2:36:19
a video that long takes a long time to render and export

• Dap

IceDragon

All Star
Daps
Yesterday's stream was my first time watching live and it's definitely a different experience from just listening. Great episode last night. Rings got shytted on and great RE7 talk too. When Andrew threw that stuffed pikachu at Korey he was pissed :lolbron:

Last edited:

kingdarius

Daps
Reppin
Yesterday's stream was my first time watching live and it's definitely a different experience from just listening. Great episode last night. Rings got shytted on and great RE7 talk too. When Andrew threw that stuffed pikachu at Korey he was pissed :lolbron:
i really think a guest gonna catch korey on one of them drunk show days and we gonna see the first full on fukkery double toasted ep......i think if he didnt know andrew so long (plus i think he's kinda slow) it would've went down right there

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I think it was a little while back I heard Korey talking about Tommy, and how he was particularly good at getting under his skin. So, I'm at work right now and ain't got shyt else to do but go through some old vids on the youtube channel when I come across this gem:

0:00 - 1:13
:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

You can see that shyt hurt his soul something awful. Breh literally hit the

3yXMRYa.gif