Double Toasted YouTube channel appreciation

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
ohhhh, i think she was there for the last drunk review
sammy did a fb live after that show and they had some older latina woman on there
yea that should be her
This is hands down the best Martin laugh. It was the review of that horror movie "Oculus"....Korey liked it a lot, Martin shyt on it (and him) so Korey was expecting the 3rd guy to side with him....and he didn't.

Fred.

yea think everybody remembers this one

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Anybody know what's up with the site? All day yesterday their internet was down, it was up briefly last night so they filmed like 15 minutes of the Sunday Service then it went off. No info I've seen today and the show isn't even up to download today.

Fred.

eufemism

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#uglygang
there was a guest in studio that was going to san antonio the next day and everyone was like "dont let nobody trick u into going to the alamo" and sammy said "dont listen to them they just dont like it cuz they uneducated" which was in jest of course and then korey said "u just like it cuz its your ppl" and then sammy came back with "what your ppl got?" and martin jumped in and said "we got one in D.C bytch, with lines so long they got a 3 month waitlist :pacspit:" then korey said "yea, it aint no brick storage house like yall got :hhh:" then sammy came with something else i couldnt really hear but thats when goodwin was like "i feel like i should step in and say stop" so martin was like "ehh im good, we not gettin deported :mjgrin:" and then korey said "shyt they gonna make them take them bricks from the alamo and make them build that wall :lolbron:"...that was most of the fukkery

Not gonna lie depending on my mood I would swing on sight for that sort of disrespect :patrice:

But if Sammy said the same sort of comments everyone would be up in arms about being racist :hubie:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Not gonna lie depending on my mood I would swing on sight for that sort of disrespect :patrice:

But if Sammy said the same sort of comments everyone would be up in arms about being racist :hubie:

I'm gonna assume you're new to DT because Sammy is always saying questionable shyt. And unlike Korey and Martin he's serious.

Fred.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Anybody know what's up with the site? All day yesterday their internet was down, it was up briefly last night so they filmed like 15 minutes of the Sunday Service then it went off. No info I've seen today and the show isn't even up to download today.

Fred.

they still getting their internet sorted out, according to the chat

they probably splicing video still...but the audio went up

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
they still getting their internet sorted out, according to the chat

they probably splicing video still...but the audio went up

I mean....that's cool and all but they should've posted something on the site. I don't mind them having problems, it is what it is but relay the info to your subscribers at least.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Sunday show is up and the Casual Call In show is on for tonight.

Fred.

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi

Fred.
the building theyre at been having internet problems because its in the process of being upgraded to eventually get fiber internet
then they'll be able to stream in full hd and not in 720

korey has made postes this on the facebook page

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: hex