Double Toasted YouTube channel appreciation

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
It's crazy how few views they still get on youtube for their reviews. I know they didn't always put a ton of emphasis on building their youtube channel but at this point, it just feels weird seeing them consistently get 20-50k views (even their rogue one review only got 54k) while other movie review channels are in the 50-100k range.

I wonder what they will do in 2017 to try and get more subscribers/views. I think it could help if they would switch up their set. I would say do more animation for the reviews but I recall Korey saying that even the spill stuff didn't do all that well on youtube.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
:mjlol: what they was saying?
there was a guest in studio that was going to san antonio the next day and everyone was like "dont let nobody trick u into going to the alamo" and sammy said "dont listen to them they just dont like it cuz they uneducated" which was in jest of course and then korey said "u just like it cuz its your ppl" and then sammy came back with "what your ppl got?" and martin jumped in and said "we got one in D.C bytch, with lines so long they got a 3 month waitlist :pacspit:" then korey said "yea, it aint no brick storage house like yall got :hhh:" then sammy came with something else i couldnt really hear but thats when goodwin was like "i feel like i should step in and say stop" so martin was like "ehh im good, we not gettin deported :mjgrin:" and then korey said "shyt they gonna make them take them bricks from the alamo and make them build that wall :lolbron:"...that was most of the fukkery

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Which show was this on? ^ I just skimmed the end of last nights show (Movie Review Extrav) and didn't see it.

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
there was a guest in studio that was going to san antonio the next day and everyone was like "dont let nobody trick u into going to the alamo" and sammy said "dont listen to them they just dont like it cuz they uneducated" which was in jest of course and then korey said "u just like it cuz its your ppl" and then sammy came back with "what your ppl got?" and martin jumped in and said "we got one in D.C bytch, with lines so long they got a 3 month waitlist :pacspit:" then korey said "yea, it aint no brick storage house like yall got :hhh:" then sammy came with something else i couldnt really hear but thats when goodwin was like "i feel like i should step in and say stop" so martin was like "ehh im good, we not gettin deported :mjgrin:" and then korey said "shyt they gonna make them take them bricks from the alamo and make them build that wall :lolbron:"...that was most of the fukkery
:laff::laff::laff: sammy stay catching hell

that shyt just reminded me about when sammy caught a stray from korey. korey said some shyt about how greasy his nose was.
martin was fukking dead

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's crazy how few views they still get on youtube for their reviews. I know they didn't always put a ton of emphasis on building their youtube channel but at this point, it just feels weird seeing them consistently get 20-50k views (even their rogue one review only got 54k) while other movie review channels are in the 50-100k range.

I wonder what they will do in 2017 to try and get more subscribers/views. I think it could help if they would switch up their set. I would say do more animation for the reviews but I recall Korey saying that even the spill stuff didn't do all that well on youtube.

They'd probably need a video to almost go viral to boost the subscriptions and consistently do 50-100k. I first got introduced in the BvS thread when their review was posted so maybe people latch on slowly as the blockbusters get covered.

Are there any other black movie review channels?

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

Cot damn ... Martin ain't have to do that boy like that :picard:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Goodness
:deadmanny:

Apollo

Music & Arts
Daps
Reppin
Nootropics

Honestly it's probably the cussing, Korey going off and the other's barely contributing to reviews, they should post full shows so people get to see the dynamic of how the crew is.