Double Toasted YouTube channel appreciation

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
I gotta agree with Korey and Sammy about the Star War fights.

Just because Obi Wan and Yoda are jumping around like power rangers in the prequels doesn't mean the fight scenes are better. The dialogue and atmosphere and stakes of the last fight in Empire is better than any of the choreographed CG fest in the prequels.

It's sort of like in wrestling how I prefer the ring psychology of a good Bret Hart or Ric Flair match over a spotfest with 200 flips off the top rope with a bunch of luchadores.

The OG Star Wars was a good defensive basketball game with two teams that care while the Prequel fights was the all star game.
thats not wat ray was saying tho..he was strictly talking about the fights and their choreography....from a technical aspect the fights are better that the OGs...korey & sammy kept talking about stakes and shyt but thats not what ray was saying. He was only talking about the fights in general

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
It always sounds like Goodwin reads other reviews online then pieces them together for his review :pachaha:

And yeah, Will's just another contrarian :upsetfavre:

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
I was not saying you but the collective, in reference to you.
Rogue one is not better than attack of the clones or return of the sith, tho.
The people who don't like the prequels are FILM people born out of the that sweetspot.
or were not really good critics to begin with.
I don't see anyone's issue with star wars. outside of the miscast of adult Annakin which worked once he was a sith lord and non cyborg vader.
Then the phantom menace inclusion of to much jar jar binks.
Anyone dissing star wars in our gen in any way I do not trust, period.
I can not even fathom how the fukk any kid in our gen can diss star wars.
Like how the fukk or why the fukk do you want anything if you do not like star wars.
How or why do you hustle or do anything and you don't like star wars.
Star wars started all this shyt, period.

Art Barr
this dude's opinion on movies can no longer be taken seriously.

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
:mjlol: Korey wasn't having none of that bullshyt from will and Goodwin
He gave a better breakdown of the movie this time

Goodwin was trying to make some Richard reed type reaches to try and crap on the movie
He was doing good with his reviews too

When will isn't being a fukking contrarian he's pretty insightful (sammy ain't seen shyt:die hard) but he's always on:camby:

Gertz can :camby:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I gotta agree with Korey and Sammy about the Star War fights.

Just because Obi Wan and Yoda are jumping around like power rangers in the prequels doesn't mean the fight scenes are better. The dialogue and atmosphere and stakes of the last fight in Empire is better than any of the choreographed CG fest in the prequels.

It's sort of like in wrestling how I prefer the ring psychology of a good Bret Hart or Ric Flair match over a spotfest with 200 flips off the top rope with a bunch of luchadores.

The OG Star Wars was a good defensive basketball game with two teams that care while the Prequel fights was the all star game.
Exactly. Plinkett even went in about how wack those prequel fights were and the reasons. All that uneccessary flipping and bullshyt. Link should start at 101:27.

• Dap
Reactions: hex