Double Toasted YouTube channel appreciation

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi

Most of the magic of DL used to be finding the right cam link, breh.
Plus, on the street you may not ever get a dope copy on day one.
it is more you got the bootleg almost before the movie dropped.
Or, the premiere is that night and before the premiere you got the bootleg.

Like what hood do you chill in, breh....
bootlegs the cam version is generally all that is in the hood.
unless you got the supersaiyan guy on bootlegs in the hood.
Past that, a bootleg is a bootleg pretty much.
Plus with the asskicker getting taken out.
You pretty much can't be choosey at all.

Art Barr
i didnt buy form the bootlegman cause i was downloading screners/ studio rips/ r5's
and the magic of dl'ing bootlegs was not getting cams. it was getting screeners n shyt
and if i wasnt downloading them ,myself i was getting them from my cousin.
and i can be choosey, ill just wait for the bluray rip to drop and watch that

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
i didnt buy form the bootlegman cause i was downloading screners/ studio rips/ r5's
and the magic of dl'ing bootlegs was not getting cams. it was getting screeners n shyt
and if i wasnt downloading them ,myself i was getting them from my cousin.
and i can be choosey, ill just wait for the bluray rip to drop and watch that

You spoiled, breh.

Art Barr

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
i tried to watch the cam of rogue one but it just isnt easy to look at...all the depth is taken out and any beautiful scenery is just drab backgrounds in a cam version. i watched the cam version of force awakens and while i liked the movie it still made everything look like crap

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
What are some of their best and most recent episodes?
9 lives - movie is shyt but they watched it for the fukk of it
Their sunday service after florence henderson died was pretty good cause they were shytting on the chick who played Cindy Brady

check out their youtube for review clips/episode highlights

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
9 lives - movie is shyt but they watched it for the fukk of it
Their sunday service after florence henderson died was pretty good cause they were shytting on the chick who played Cindy Brady

check out their youtube for review clips/episode highlights
Thx. Is there SoundCloud just the audio version of their youtube vids?

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
soundcloud: Double Toasted

Their schedule is this:

Sunday - Sunday Show w/ Korey & Martin...they go over the top 5 box office of the week, general news, sometime they review films they didn't have a chance to during the week
Monday - Casual Call in Show w/ Korey, Ray, Danielle...this is their "Mailbag" show, they take questions from the audience, casual talk
Tues - Weekly Roast & Toast - Korey, Goodwin, Martin, and Girts/Sammy/Open Slot...they review trailers, some movie talk, news
Wednesday - Movie Reviews
Thurs - Generally nothing, may do movie reviews if there's a lot of movies that week
Fri - Generally nothing, may do movie reviews if there's a lot of movies that week or special occasions/shows

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
it was funny how they clowned will and goodwin bout that shyt though. Korey's impersonation of Goodwin was on point

Ray saying the prequel fights >>> OG fights though...:martin:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
it was funny how they clowned will and goodwin bout that shyt though. Korey's impersonation of Goodwin was on point

Ray saying the prequel fights >>> OG fights though...:martin:
cant say i disagree tho :manny: the darth maul fight trumps all the OG ones by itself but thats mostly cuz of the advantage of having better stunts and shyt and the dude who played darth maul was a pro stuntman himself

Last edited:

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
I gotta agree with Korey and Sammy about the Star War fights.

Just because Obi Wan and Yoda are jumping around like power rangers in the prequels doesn't mean the fight scenes are better. The dialogue and atmosphere and stakes of the last fight in Empire is better than any of the choreographed CG fest in the prequels.

It's sort of like in wrestling how I prefer the ring psychology of a good Bret Hart or Ric Flair match over a spotfest with 200 flips off the top rope with a bunch of luchadores.

The OG Star Wars was a good defensive basketball game with two teams that care while the Prequel fights was the all star game.

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
I gotta agree with Korey and Sammy about the Star War fights.

Just because Obi Wan and Yoda are jumping around like power rangers in the prequels doesn't mean the fight scenes are better. The dialogue and atmosphere and stakes of the last fight in Empire is better than any of the choreographed CG fest in the prequels.

It's sort of like in wrestling how I prefer the ring psychology of a good Bret Hart or Ric Flair match over a spotfest with 200 flips off the top rope with a bunch of luchadores.

The OG Star Wars was a good defensive basketball game with two teams that care while the Prequel fights was the all star game.

Luke wailing on Vader in ROTJ and realizing what he's becoming >>>>> any of the PT dances