Double Toasted YouTube channel appreciation

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Today show gonna either be hella fun or super awkward lol...hopefully someone else is there tho and its really not just korey and mama coleman
His mom was a better co-host than half the people from DT. :mjlol:

Fred.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
His mom was a better co-host than half the people from DT. :mjlol:

Fred.
she was pretty good but she really aint wanna be there lol every 2 questions she was like "im outta here" and korey had to coax her back into it
was korey cuttin her off too like he do everybody else :mjlol:
not like with other ppl obviously but he'd have to sometimes get the show back on track
:dahell: How Sway? I can understand Pulp Fiction and maybe Fight Club. But Training Day gets played on TV all the time. Either this man's trolling or he legit lives under a rock.
sammy was sheltered af from what he says...parents aint let him watch r rated movies and shyt and obviously he didnt sneak and watch any of them either. He's one of them dudes that knows all the spoilers and shyt in a movie so he just doesnt bother seeing them. Nvr seen training day (still hasnt) or die hard or lethal weapon til his lil show but has seen all the star wars movies including the prequels :comeon:

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
Mama coleman was bad af back in the day
full

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
she was pretty good but she really aint wanna be there lol every 2 questions she was like "im outta here" and korey had to coax her back into it
not like with other ppl obviously but he'd have to sometimes get the show back on track

sammy was sheltered af from what he says...parents aint let him watch r rated movies and shyt and obviously he didnt sneak and watch any of them either. He's one of them dudes that knows all the spoilers and shyt in a movie so he just doesnt bother seeing them. Nvr seen training day (still hasnt) or die hard or lethal weapon til his lil show but has seen all the star wars movies including the prequels :comeon:
He must have been almost completely cut off from t hose, cause my parents wouldn't let e watch the unedited versions, but I watched the TV versions of many r rated movies.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
He must have been almost completely cut off from t hose, cause my parents wouldn't let e watch the unedited versions, but I watched the TV versions of many r rated movies.
I think he mentioned he also didn't have cable.
yup and most of those movies ran on tbs and tnt