Double Toasted YouTube channel appreciation

Daps
Reppin
Metro Atlanta

Gonna watch this review in a bit, but I saw Sing today and I'm guessing they gave the movie a matinee at best. It was a solid movie, but like Secret Life of Pets, nothing about the movie stood out as anything really memorable.

But that Despicable Me 3 trailer actually looked good. They got my man Trey Parker in that too :ohhh:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
Saw Fences today, shyt was off the chain. Best movie i've seen this year. Don't know what the funk Korey and them were talking about saying the ending wasn't good, that ending gave closure to Denzel's character and taught his son something as well. Only problems i had with the film were that it kind of dragged near the end, the son was a weak character, and they used a few too many 'n-words' throughout. Recommend all black people to see this film as this has a very powerful message about sons and fathers and other things also.

edit: Denzel should prb get an oscar for this one, really showed how magnetic he is onscreen.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
whoa i did not think mama coleman was that lightskin....reminds me of my grandmother (and mom of course but she's not that old)

EDIT: black dont crack no matter the shade as well :leon:

EDIT: weirdly she looks a lot like shae :russ:
mama_coleman.png

Last edited: