Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
I watched that die hard sammy ain't seen shyt
:francis: that other white dude
Will was actually good in this and not being a troll

Can't believe they left out how this was like the first movie where the hero took damage through the movie

Smh at sammy shytting on macgruber
I'm glad they no sold his joke

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
I completely forget that they used a stuntman and actually dropped him from 32 stories
I remember the discovery channel had that movie magic show where they would show how they did action scenes In movies n shyt

I think die hard got its own episode

Mission249

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Glad you brought dis shyt up. To keep it a stack, I find Korey to be painfully unfunny.

:francis:<~~~~~mah face da vast majority of time when he tries to be.

nikka just doesn't have it. Maybe dats part of da reason why he hasn't blown up like he thinks he should've by now. :ld:
I think he's good he just needs to chill out and stop always trying to force his prepared material into the situation. I wish instead of him dominating 90% of the time, he would try leading a normal conversation between everyone. The truly lol moments for me have almost always been off the cuff.

Of course, if the shyt slows down or you see an opening then slide your prepared material in. But it gets annoying the 1000th time when one of the other guys says something and he pretends he didn't hear it so he can finish his prepared punchline.

Still a fan tho

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
I think he's good he just needs to chill out and stop always trying to force his prepared material into the situation. I wish instead of him dominating 90% of the time, he would try leading a normal conversation between everyone. The truly lol moments for me have almost always been off the cuff.

Of course, if the shyt slows down or you see an opening then slide your prepared material in. But it gets annoying the 1000th time when one of the other guys says something and he pretends he didn't hear it so he can finish his prepared punchline.

Still a fan tho
100% true.

Their normal, off the cuff banter is very strong. It's really the stilted, prepared material than can really fall flat and ruin a segment. And :mjlol:@ you pointing out how he'll flat out ignore what someone says just to continue on with whatever point he's making. Martin or Goodwin or someone will make a great point about something that could take the conversation in a fresh direction:ehh:and Korey will go "uh huh, you're right about that" and continue with a point that has absolutely nothing to do with what they said. I thought I was the only one that noticed that shyt:mjlol:

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown

Still a fan tho
My one problem is when Korey talks for like 80% of the movie review and the other people don't get as much time. If they are just shytting on the movie it's fine, but if it's a good movie i'd like to see some more of the other people's opinions.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
yall must be super young or snobby af if u bytching that much about cam rips.....u cant see every movie at the theater and when shyt free and look like this
qOvJQ.png

with clean audio its pretty cot dayum tempting....yall niccas must be suburban or cacs :scust:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
yall must be super young or snobby af if u bytching that much about cam rips.....u cant see every movie at the theater and when shyt free and look like this
qOvJQ.png

with clean audio its pretty cot dayum tempting....yall niccas must be suburban or cacs :scust:
They dont know the struggle back in the day:mjcry:

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA
"Rogue One" review tonight.

Fred.
What you think of the movie breh? It might be cause its the most recent but it cracks top three SW films for me

qOvJQ.png

Is this version on kodi. I tried to watch it again but the only one i seen is like in french and the lighting was ass

Where you find this at

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
What you think of the movie breh? It might be cause its the most recent but it cracks top three for me

I was supposed to go see it yesterday but I had to reschedule to tomorrow.

I'm gonna keep it 100 though I'm not a real big "Star Wars" fan. That franchise gets more passes than anything else in history. I hear "Rogue One" is legitimately good though.

Fred.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
What you think of the movie breh? It might be cause its the most recent but it cracks top three SW films for me

Is this version on kodi. I tried to watch it again but the only one i seen is like in french and the lighting was ass

Where you find this at
i dont use kodi....its on the private tracker i use. Im sure its out widely by now tho