Double Toasted YouTube channel appreciation

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
I agree with Martin about Loving. Gave it the same exact rating too, low matinee, and would rather see the documentary about it than watch the film. Also disagree with Korey about it being the most romantic movie of the year, I'd say the Obama flick Southside With Me was more romantic. Hell Moonlight was more romantic.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
maybe its cuz im not a bum nicca and i actually pay for a subscription but i have no idea wat some of yall are saying about danielle. I thought that last casual call in show was pretty cot dayum entertaining with just her and korey. I did find it funny how she didnt answer the question about the threesomes cuz her man was sittin right next to her :lolbron:...bish so cute doe, and did yall see how big them titties was looking at the beginning of the show :ohlawd:

Last edited:

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
does anyone know any movies they have given the highest rating that they have
Well this year Martin has given a better than sex to Florence Foster Jenkins, Goodwin has given it to Queen of Katwe, and Korey has given it to Moonlight.

I'm sure there were a few more from this year but those were off the top. I think Martin just gave Nocturnal Animals a better than sex too but it might have been a high full price.

In past years I believe Korey has given better than sex to Whiplash, Birdman, Room, Spotlight, and Beast of no Nation. I think Boyhood too.

I'd have to sit down and think of others.

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
Well this year Martin has given a better than sex to Florence Foster Jenkins, Goodwin has given it to Queen of Katwe, and Korey has given it to Moonlight.

I'm sure there were a few more from this year but those were off the top. I think Martin just gave Nocturnal Animals a better than sex too but it might have been a high full price.

In past years I believe Korey has given better than sex to Whiplash, Birdman, Room, Spotlight, and Beast of no Nation. I think Boyhood too.

whiplash was trash:dahell:room and beasts of no nation were good at least

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
I think Whiplash was Korey's favorite movie last year. Or at least the one he says he watched/related to the most.

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
does anyone have the 11.29 roast and toast video where they are talking about how martin used to look? they talking like this dude was prime denzel or some shyt.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
young brutha martin all the way on the right
OJ3HqYV0.png

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
sammy ain't seen shyt, Christmas Edition: Gremlins...:why: next will be lethal weapon and.....die hard:martin: how in the fukk hasn't he seen any of these, seriously.

forgot this weekend was the pub crawl, looks like no sunday service tonight. Heard they were still in Houston...hope they post the show from saturday soon.

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown

Martin gave Moana a better than sex and i think Korey gave Civil war one too.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
sammy ain't seen shyt, Christmas Edition: Gremlins...:why: next will be lethal weapon and.....die hard:martin: how in the fukk hasn't he seen any of these, seriously.

forgot this weekend was the pub crawl, looks like no sunday service tonight. Heard they were still in Houston...hope they post the show from saturday soon.

:dwillhuh: I get more shocked at every movie this fool ain't seen

Like how do you not see die hard....... amc is ALWAYS playing it hbo plays it EVERY CHRISTMAS
how has never not seen it by accident