Double Toasted YouTube channel appreciation

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
man korey kind of acts like a bytch sometimes with this complaining shyt. listening to the casual callin and dude is putting martin all out there when he was doing his ass a favor. then he was talking about ray. if you are running some kind of business and you have an issue, then you need to keep that shyt inhouse, not be putting everyone's shyt out there in front of everyone. this particular callin show is garbage bc it is once again just him and danielle and they weren't doing shyt to begin with. i would tell that dude to eat a dikk if that were me.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
man korey kind of acts like a bytch sometimes with this complaining shyt. listening to the casual callin and dude is putting martin all out there when he was doing his ass a favor. then he was talking about ray. if you are running some kind of business and you have an issue, then you need to keep that shyt inhouse, not be putting everyone's shyt out there in front of everyone. this particular callin show is garbage bc it is once again just him and danielle and they weren't doing shyt to begin with. i would tell that dude to eat a dikk if that were me.
Nikka went on a 10 min rant for some shyt I didn't even notice :russ:

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
Nikka went on a 10 min rant for some shyt I didn't even notice :russ:

it is on the most recent casual callin show on soundcloud. ray could not show up and korey invited martin instead and then told martin he could go home for some reason and after he left he went in for like 5 minutes talking bout 'if you are gonna come on here then don't ever look into the camera and say i don't have anything.' if that is how you feel then you need to take care of that shyt man to man, face to face, off the camera. dude is gonna get enough of trying to always clown on folks like that.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it is on the most recent casual callin show on soundcloud. ray could not show up and korey invited martin instead and then told martin he could go home for some reason and after he left he went in for like 5 minutes talking bout 'if you are gonna come on here then don't ever look into the camera and say i don't have anything.' if that is how you feel then you need to take care of that shyt man to man, face to face, off the camera. dude is gonna get enough of trying to always clown on folks like that.
Nikka I wasn't talking about you I was talking about Korey:russ:

I was agreeing

Korey ruins the pace of his own show a lot of times

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
dude literally come in this thread every couple days to shyt on the show and talk about korey lol how about u write into the show and tell him all this. If u dont like it stop listening :ld:
i just miss Tommy man:francis:
miss your fellow degenerate huh :pachaha:.....tell him stop running over women then breh :manny:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
dude literally come in this thread every couple days to shyt on the show and talk about korey lol how about u write into the show and tell him all this. If u dont like it stop listening :ld:

miss your fellow degenerate huh :pachaha:.....tell him stop running over women then breh :manny:
:mjlol:

but i do tho!
:mjcry:

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps

how about you shut the fukk up or put me on ignore fakkit. the purpose of this thread is to give our opinions so that's what will happen. that's the second time your bytchass has come at me sideways. next time, expect to be ignored so you won't waste your time after that.