Double Toasted YouTube channel appreciation

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
all i got was regular snaps :mjcry: she would replay all my shyt too :to: maybe if i woulda haggled her like ol dude she woulda just whipped em out for a nicca outta frustration :sadbron:

I was gonna say she was probably scared they would be leaked online but then I remembered she said she probably has sex tapes floating around and she wouldn't even care :pachaha:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
I was gonna say she was probably scared they would be leaked online but then I remembered she said she probably has sex tapes floating around and she wouldn't even care :pachaha:
she supposedly snapped somebody they've known for awhile them titty meats (lucky fukker :sadcam:)..martin brought it up on the show awhile ago. I wouldnt have even screenshotted, i just wanna see how lit them nipples are :mjcry:

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Damn. martin gave moana better than sex :wow:

I wanna go see it so bad but ill wait until i land in orlando to go see it.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
all i got was regular snaps :mjcry: she would replay all my shyt too :to: maybe if i woulda haggled her like ol dude she woulda just whipped em out for a nicca outta frustration :sadbron:

I don't know where she works at but she put up some Snaps of a company party out on a yacht and there was maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad naked hoes. It was some "Wolf Of Wall Street" shyt.

She promptly deleted it though, I don't think it was supposed to get out. She also used to have naked girls doing photo shoots over her house.

Fred.

kingdarius

Daps
Reppin
I don't know where she works at but she put up some Snaps of a company party out on a yacht and there was maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad naked hoes. It was some "Wolf Of Wall Street" shyt.

She promptly deleted it though, I don't think it was supposed to get out. She also used to have naked girls doing photo shoots over her house.

Fred.
oh i seent all that, bish was having the most lit of summer's :wow: just being a hoe and partaking in the hoe activities :ohlawd: then cuffing season came around and now she got this dude :shaq2:....that one chick that was doing the photoshoots in her place (the red head not the one with glasses) was kinda bad :leon: followed her on twitter after she was on the show and realized her ass was kinda phat too :noah: but like she said when she was on the show her man a cowboy aka country cac so its whatever. Wish i could remember her name so i could post the pics i found. I might later

• Dap
Reactions: hex
Daps
Reppin
Metro Atlanta
Damn. martin gave moana better than sex :wow:

I wanna go see it so bad but ill wait until i land in orlando to go see it.
Me and my girlfriend saw it today and I completely agree with him. Honestly, Moana is probably the best Disney princess ever. What stands out is the fact that there's no cheesy romantic storyline. The movie revolves solely on her and Maui on their adventure. Good stuff all around.

Oh and the Disney short they show before the movie hit me right in the feels :mjcry: :wow:

kingdarius

Daps
Reppin
oh i remembered the fine chick that was taking pics at danielle place name, its Leila Lewis
Leila+Lewis+20160416-0205-Edit.jpg

CUbggW0UAAM63jU.jpg

she's nice :ehh:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
After finally watching the hateful eight this weeknd I listened to their review :blessed:

Finally someone calling out Tarantino on his bullshyt :blessed:

Felt exactly how korey felt The set up was the best part then it falls apart into needless Tarantino nonsense.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Are they still doing the walking dead shyt ? if so, they need to stop and do West world instead

Out of all the random ass shows they got now (the phone segment with Oz, whatever show Danielle is doing) it's bizarre as fukk they don't have a show to discuss TV. I know they watch "Westworld", they were gonna discuss the episode from a couple weeks ago but Martin hadn't seen it yet.

But aside from one of them asking "did you catch ('Mr. Robot', 'Black Mirror', whatever)?" they very rarely discuss TV episodes in depth. The last time they did was the Glenn one, the time before that was the "Game Of Thrones" finale.

Fred.