Double Toasted YouTube channel appreciation

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
After listening to their Deadpool review I'm just gonna skip all their comic book films reviews.

Talking about it being one of the greatest satires in general,not just of comic films:mjlol:

I'm sorry,but the in the moment hive mind they have with comic book films are just ridiculous.

And I liked Deadpool,it was funny,but it was not some brilliant deconstruction or satire.

The ridiculous hyperbole about that film by some people absolutely baffles me.

Not to mention them talking about it being a breath of fresh air and needed in comic films while on the same breath giving over whelming praise to every cookie cutter marvel film. That doesn't even make sense. How can you need a breath of fresh air from something you are relentlessly dikk riding?

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
After listening to their Deadpool review I'm just gonna skip all their comic book films reviews.

Talking about it being one of the greatest satires in general,not just of comic films:mjlol:

I'm sorry,but the in the moment hive mind they have with comic book films are just ridiculous.

And I liked Deadpool,it was funny,but it was not some brilliant deconstruction or satire.

Not to mention them talking about it being a breath of fresh air and needed in comic films while on the same breath giving over whelming praise to every cookie cutter marvel film. That doesn't even make sense. How can you need a breath of fresh air from something you are relentlessly dikk riding?

Shut the fukk up. Go stan some more :trash: DC films. :camby:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

People do go a overboard with the Deadpool love.

It's an ok movie but a great satire on Hollywood

And they've said many times on the show that the Marvel movie format is a little old. Most recent example is the Doc Strange review

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Sammy ain't seen shyt: Lethal Weapon

:snoop: hasn't even seen Batman 89 or Superman.

what's pretty funny is Channel Awesome has a similar series and the chick who's on it is as clueless as Sammy and ain't seen shyt, but as far as I know she never claimed to be into films to begin with...they also been doing the same flix sometimes

• Dap
Reactions: hex