Double Toasted YouTube channel appreciation

louisvandross

the lesbian converter
Daps
Reppin
OG Coli Night
had forgotten the comments Korey said during 50 shades of black...:mjlol:

that was the first thing i thought of when i heard! had me thinking Korey behind it
full

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Out of all the random ass shows they got now (the phone segment with Oz, whatever show Danielle is doing) it's bizarre as fukk they don't have a show to discuss TV. I know they watch "Westworld", they were gonna discuss the episode from a couple weeks ago but Martin hadn't seen it yet.

But aside from one of them asking "did you catch ('Mr. Robot', 'Black Mirror', whatever)?" they very rarely discuss TV episodes in depth. The last time they did was the Glenn one, the time before that was the "Game Of Thrones" finale.

Fred.
korey has already said that he just doesnt have the time to watch tv shows consistently. Him and martin arent even fully caught up with westworld yet. The only show korey really watched live is TWD. Unless u want someone not named korey or martin (which clearly yall dont the way yall say sammy and ray are useless) i highly doubt they start doing tv shows as well

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Damn I didn't know that dude Felix is homeless.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
korey has already said that he just doesnt have the time to watch tv shows consistently. Him and martin arent even fully caught up with westworld yet. The only show korey really watched live is TWD. Unless u want someone not named korey or martin (which clearly yall dont the way yall say sammy and ray are useless) i highly doubt they start doing tv shows as well

Sammy is ok in small doses with other people. Ray is actually pretty good on the Casual Call In Show.

Nah, I'd only want Korey, Goodwin or Martin to review TV shows. But Korey is smoking crack if he's watching "TWD" instead of "Westworld".
redman_zpsqcpht91m.png

Fred.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Me and my girlfriend saw it today and I completely agree with him. Honestly, Moana is probably the best Disney princess ever. What stands out is the fact that there's no cheesy romantic storyline. The movie revolves solely on her and Maui on their adventure. Good stuff all around.

Oh and the Disney short they show before the movie hit me right in the feels :mjcry: :wow:
I wish I liked it as much as y'all did, I still think it's a full price movie but the 2nd act was noticeably weaker than the very strong 1st and 3rd act IMO. Some of the jokes and action set pieces fell flat to me during the middle of the film. It came around by the end though and left me feeling :blessed:as I left the theater.

I agree that the lack of a romantic subplot elevated Moana when compared to other Disney Princesses.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Sammy is ok in small doses with other people. Ray is actually pretty good on the Casual Call In Show.

Nah, I'd only want Korey, Goodwin or Martin to review TV shows. But Korey is smoking crack if he's watching "TWD" instead of "Westworld".
redman_zpsqcpht91m.png

Fred.
dude just more invested in TWD and the episodes shorter :yeshrug:....he'll get to it when he get to it :ld:..its weird for me cuz it always takes me like 3 days to watch westworld just cuz i gotta get my mind ready for it and shyt. Always enjoy it afterwards but never get excited to watch it like i did with say insecure or atlanta

• Dap
Reactions: hex

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
damn, wish there was a way for them just to do korey, martin, ray, and oz on EVERY show. get rid of the rest of them. just listened to the casual call in with danielle and she is really getting on my nerves now. if you can't see her, then she really serves little purpose.

and they really put that dude felix's business out there about him being homeless. why is he hanging with dude if he is afraid of him so much

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
these mufukkas trying to tell people to go fukk themselves when they couldn't even have a show without them. they are right, they need to have danielle on their as little as possible. if you look at the youtube comments when she is on, most people hate her. The lineup of both koreys, martin, and that little white boy was good or korey, martin, and ray. Jesus, just get rid of Sammy and Danielle, both of them are trash. Forgot about Oz, he is good also. shyt, would rather see Ms. Mia than either one of them.