Double Toasted YouTube channel appreciation

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Whoever the white one with the beard is, I get the game korey has to play (to keep the light on) but I hate that fuker. They'll be in the flow of conversation yucking it up then this fuker will just stroll in sometimes uninvited like we all should be so lucky to get his perspective :pacspit:

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Whoever the white one with the beard is, I get the game korey has to play (to keep the light on) but I hate that fuker. They'll be in the flow of conversation yucking it up then this fuker will just stroll in sometimes uninvited like we all should be so lucky to get his perspective :pacspit:
He the dude with the black hair and beard? I remember he came in during a couple reveiws and did whatever the opposite of the main group was saying.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
He the dude with the black hair and beard? I remember he came in during a couple reveiws and did whatever the opposite of the main group was saying.
I only watch the YouTube clips I remember the suicide squad review and they are having a ball then this motherfuker just lumbers in and helps himself to a seat without even bein invited. Was glad the clip ended right there

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
The birth of a nation gets:
MT-High full price
KG-High full price
KC-full price

the white guy with the beard that comes on sometimes
Hmm:ehh: I honestly expected matinees from the crew, based on how they talk about first time director shortcomings.

Even more interested to see it now:ehh:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
^^^yea thats him.....he prolly got the hottest chick outta all them too which is weird cuz he seems like a total douche...im still waiting to see the infamous "will show" where he supposedly crashed and burned so hard it was on the level of danielle

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Hmm:ehh: I honestly expected matinees from the crew, based on how they talk about first time director shortcomings.

Even more interested to see it now:ehh:
they bring up those shortcomings but say the passion and dedication he shows in the film shines brighter. They do say they'll prolly nvr watch it again tho because of the brutality involved in the movie which sometimes isnt even seen but the aftermath is just as bad