Double Toasted YouTube channel appreciation

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
I don't blame him, because there was no way to answer it where she'd understand. If he said he couldn't tell the difference between robots and humans either she'd "AH-HA!" when that ain't even the point of the first episode. She couldn't even understand why the day was restarting and thought it was time travel or alternate realities or some shyt. A person like that you just gotta KIM.

Fred.
Sounds like she just didn't pay attention.
They pretty much explained everything and why everything the way it was

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
I'm sitting there :what:@ anyone being confused by the pilot of Westworld. There are long scenes of talking that pretty much spell out every thing going on. A few storylines are open for future exploration, and there is always the possibility of a surprise reveal of a robot, but the stuff she mentioned being confused about just makes me feel like she didn't pay attention. It's easy to tell which of the people in that world are tourist; they are the ones breaking character every 5 seconds by wanting photo ops and or talking past the townfolks. The show goes out of it's way to show this. It's damn near like going to disney and being confused on which of the people there are cast members and which are the tourist:skip:Ok not quite that bad since the tourist do dress up in Westworld but damn, just imagine this shyt is like disneyworld, with daily shows and cast members and you should be fine. At least for the pilot. I'm sure they will add some fukkery later on.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
If you have a smart TV you can stream youtube/mobile to your TV or us the youtube TV app to watch.
That won't help him. He is saying he wants to stream full episodes to his TV. Since full episodes aren't on YouTube, he's going to have to stream from the website. A Google chromecast would allow him to "cast" from his browser to his TV. That's what I usually do.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm sitting there :what:@ anyone being confused by the pilot of Westworld. There are long scenes of talking that pretty much spell out every thing going on. A few storylines are open for future exploration, and there is always the possibility of a surprise reveal of a robot, but the stuff she mentioned being confused about just makes me feel like she didn't pay attention. It's easy to tell which of the people in that world are tourist; they are the ones breaking character every 5 seconds by wanting photo ops and or talking past the townfolks. The show goes out of it's way to show this. It's damn near like going to disney and being confused on which of the people there are cast members and which are the tourist:skip:Ok not quite that bad since the tourist do dress up in Westworld but damn, just imagine this shyt is like disneyworld, with daily shows and cast members and you should be fine. At least for the pilot. I'm sure they will add some fukkery later on.

Well they did pull a trick with dude on the train vs The Man In Black. But since she never seen the movie she wouldn't even get that was a trick. :what:

Fred.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
but while we're being friendly, what do i use to view the videos? the browser? :leostare:
there is most likely an app marketplace or something like that. i have an xbox360 and theres a youtube app where i can watch shyt on my tv. same place you'd find netflix, etc on those consoles.

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I don't blame him, because there was no way to answer it where she'd understand. If he said he couldn't tell the difference between robots and humans either she'd "AH-HA!" when that ain't even the point of the first episode. She couldn't even understand why the day was restarting and thought it was time travel or alternate realities or some shyt. A person like that you just gotta KIM.

Fred.
Curiosity got the best of me and I went to peep that episode to hear Danielle's complaints - cot damn she dumb as fukk. Korey even mentioned she had problems with Deadpool and them going back and forth in time? :what::what:

Korey probably just have there for eye candy but she need to smarten up, or stfu. Or, better yet get a broad with some sense.

EDIT: Just got towards the end where Korey was about to lose his mind :laff::laff::laff:

Korey pleading with Martin and Goodwin to watch the show to talk some sense into her:mjlol: