Double Toasted YouTube channel appreciation

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
I just now realized the Dr. Strange co-writer that was on the double toasted youtube review was Carlyle from Spill :dwillhuh::ohhh::wow::krs:

Holy shyt Carlyle made it. he's getting Marvel money now:to::salute:
he wrote sinister 1&2 also....Korey G had to tell him in his face that sinister 2 was trash in a review one time :huhldup:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
its funny cuz he couldnt explain it to her entirely and was just like "i get it, u dont idk wat to tell u :dame:"

I don't blame him, because there was no way to answer it where she'd understand. If he said he couldn't tell the difference between robots and humans either she'd "AH-HA!" when that ain't even the point of the first episode. She couldn't even understand why the day was restarting and thought it was time travel or alternate realities or some shyt. A person like that you just gotta KIM.

Fred.

curz

Don of all Dons
Daps
Reppin
Dade
^^^yea thats him.....he prolly got the hottest chick outta all them too which is weird cuz he seems like a total douche...im still waiting to see the infamous "will show" where he supposedly crashed and burned so hard it was on the level of danielle
Wait, what? Will isnt gay anymore? I'm positive I remember a call in episode where Korey was talking about taking him on a gay club crawl

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I don't blame him, because there was no way to answer it where she'd understand. If he said he couldn't tell the difference between robots and humans either she'd "AH-HA!" when that ain't even the point of the first episode. She couldn't even understand why the day was restarting and thought it was time travel or alternate realities or some shyt. A person like that you just gotta KIM.

Fred.
if only we could see her face when the dad is different at the end :mjlol:

wait why did no one notice they changed the actor that played the dad!? he doesnt even look the same! :mindblown:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
if only we could see her face when the dad is different at the end :mjlol:

wait why did no one notice they changed the actor that played the dad!? he doesnt even look the same! :mindblown:

I mean....I could easily explain it. Just imagine the days restarting as a roller coaster having to loop back around to the start before it goes again. Anybody could understand that. But I don't blame him for not wanting to.

Fred.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
is there a way to view the videos on youtube if subbed? i want to watch these joints on tv

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Wait, what? Will isnt gay anymore? I'm positive I remember a call in episode where Korey was talking about taking him on a gay club crawl
nah u thinkin bout the fat gay dude that likes "bears"....if his name was will it wasnt this one
how am i a leech, dikkmouth? where did i imply i wanted to see them for free if there's a paywall?
uhh u have been only watching their youtube vids or listening to their audio, right? and they LITERALLY say how to watch they full vids at the end of all their podcasts and youtube vids. If u not a leech wtf else would u call yourself?
is there a way to view the videos on youtube if subbed? i want to watch these joints on tv
if u have a ps4 their videos are compatible. It's a no any other way besides something that has a browser and is connected on your tv. Laptop to tv via HDMI works for me

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
uhh u have been only watching their youtube vids or listening to their audio, right? and they LITERALLY say how to watch they full vids at the end of all their podcasts and youtube vids. If u not a leech wtf else would u call yourself?

fukk outta here :camby: i aint familiar with DT or their business model. ive only watched 2-3 of their videos. i just noticed they were chopped to high hell, and you have to pay to see the full version.

Last edited:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
if u have a ps4 their videos are compatible. It's a no any other way besides something that has a browser and is connected on your tv. Laptop to tv via HDMI works for me
but while we're being friendly, what do i use to view the videos? the browser? :leostare: